Mini MAC vs. Regular MAC

I can fit my ipad mini into my mini mac if I take out the leather case. My case is a very slim book-like case, but it can't fit with it on. I know the kobo can fit though.

Anyone know if the Coach legacy leather double accordian zip would fit in the mini MAC? Thanks

If this is the wallet you mean, then no, it doesn't.

It definitely SHOULD fit, ie. the dimensions are right. But the zip top of the design and the length of the wallet means that you just can't fit the wallet inside. I probably could have made it fit if I had stuffed it in there, but I would have scratched the leather on the wallet and I don't know if I'd be able to get it back out.

I officially blame everyone here on the minkoff subforum. I just purchased my first RM bag today. This thread was extremely helpful and I got the blue with silver hardware mini mac from Holt Renfrew. Should be here on thursday! I cant wait!

Now to try to avoid this forum before I find a second bag to buy (kind of want a mini 5zip as well..... )

Hey everyone!

I don't know where I have been, but I have just noticed these to bags and I am in love! I just don't know if I would be better off with Mini MAC or the Mac Clutch? Does anyone have comparison pictures modeling the bags? I am a slim 5 feet 9 inches, and I'm just not sure if the mini will look too small on me?

I don't think it will look too small on you - it's a small bag but it holds a lot for a small bag. If that makes sense.

Having said that, I do find it too small to use as my everyday bag. I love the regular size MAC. Now that's a perfect sized bag! I'm short. While I'd love to wear it cross body (and sometimes I do) I generally find that bothersome with the chain strap too long to deal with - so I double up the strap and all is right with my world.

I do love these bags. I have several. I think you should buy the bag that suits your particular needs. Don't worry about your height; these bags look good on any body.

I don't think it will look too small on you - it's a small bag but it holds a lot for a small bag. If that makes sense.

Having said that, I do find it too small to use as my everyday bag. I love the regular size MAC. Now that's a perfect sized bag! I'm short. While I'd love to wear it cross body (and sometimes I do) I generally find that bothersome with the chain strap too long to deal with - so I double up the strap and all is right with my world.

I do love these bags. I have several. I think you should buy the bag that suits your particular needs. Don't worry about your height; these bags look good on any body.

Thank you! I went to Nordstrom this morning and bought a regular sized black MAC! After trying them both on, I realized the regular size fit my needs much better than the mini.

Thank you! I went to Nordstrom this morning and bought a regular sized black MAC! After trying them both on, I realized the regular size fit my needs much better than the mini.

Congrats on your new MAC! I find the regular sized MAC holds way more than I expect and because there are 3 strap options it's versatile, too. Hope you love your new bag!

So glad you decided on the full size MAC. I have both and, while I love the mini mac, it's too small for daily use--my regular MAC is perfect for that. Also, I'm 5 ft. 4 and the mini looks kind of small on me. Did you decide on one?:smile: