Mini Mac VS. Mini 5 Zip?

rockstarmish

Your friendly neighborhood rock chick
O.G.
Aug 24, 2011
I've been looking through my collection for the past days and have been wondering which style of the mini's is better than the other. Recently, I've found myself thinking about purchasing a mini mac in the same color as the one I currently have in a mini 5 zip.... But having the same color of bag in a similar style is what is stopping me. Frankly for me, I can't seem to decide which style is better... The Mini Mac or The Mini 5 Zip. What do you think? Which style reigns supreme over the other? :smile:

Hehe for me I prefer the mini 5 zip as it gives off an edgey vibe which I love! Also the zips on the mini 5 zip is more accessible and I can store more stuff in it!

For mini mac, the clasp is kinda annoying to get to so I usually don't use that smaller compartment which leaves me a smaller space to put in my stuff!

MINI 5 ZIP WINS!!

However for the regular size 5 zip and Mac, I'd prefer the mac design. 5 zip in regular size just looks too weird!

Hehe for me I prefer the mini 5 zip as it gives off an edgey vibe which I love! Also the zips on the mini 5 zip is more accessible and I can store more stuff in it!

For mini mac, the clasp is kinda annoying to get to so I usually don't use that smaller compartment which leaves me a smaller space to put in my stuff!

MINI 5 ZIP WINS!!

However for the regular size 5 zip and Mac, I'd prefer the mac design. 5 zip in regular size just looks too weird!
Thank you for your input! You are right though, the mini zip does look more edgy which I really enjoy :smile: Oh but they are both so gorgeous hehe

I've been looking through my collection for the past days and have been wondering which style of the mini's is better than the other. Recently, I've found myself thinking about purchasing a mini mac in the same color as the one I currently have in a mini 5 zip.... But having the same color of bag in a similar style is what is stopping me. Frankly for me, I can't seem to decide which style is better... The Mini Mac or The Mini 5 Zip. What do you think? Which style reigns supreme over the other? :smile:

I just bought my first RM bag in January and now I have 6! I have 3 mini 5 zips and 3 mini macs...I'm obsessed! I have the 5 zip in almond and am thinking of exchanging it for the Mac...I just feel like with all the zippers it's a lot going on on such a small bag and I may get tired of it. I can't make up my mind! So I guess I'm no help in answering your question cause I can't decide either! lol.

I just bought my first RM bag in January and now I have 6! I have 3 mini 5 zips and 3 mini macs...I'm obsessed! I have the 5 zip in almond and am thinking of exchanging it for the Mac...I just feel like with all the zippers it's a lot going on on such a small bag and I may get tired of it. I can't make up my mind! So I guess I'm no help in answering your question cause I can't decide either! lol.
It's so addicting isn't it! I currently have 4 mini zips, 3 mini macs, 2 mini Elles, 1 Hudson and I only started Last August. It's like candy, it's crazy! I can't make up my mind between the mini mac and mini zip either! I love zippers but I also love the lobster clasp! :woot:

Whoa *waves* I also got 7 bags of RM since Jan.... 😂😂😂

It's so addicting isn't it! I currently have 4 mini zips, 3 mini macs, 2 mini Elles, 1 Hudson and I only started Last August. It's like candy, it's crazy! I can't make up my mind between the mini mac and mini zip either! I love zippers but I also love the lobster clasp! :woot:

OOHH, you have a mini Elle!! How does the size compares to the mini mac and the mini 5 zip?? That's one in my wish list for sure!

OOHH, you have a mini Elle!! How does the size compares to the mini mac and the mini 5 zip?? That's one in my wish list for sure!
It's definitely bigger than a mini mac and 5 zip. It's boxier. It's petite but it can fit a lot of things. One thing though is that it is heavier than the mini mac and zip and you can't take the long strap out, but I use it with the long strap so it doesn't matter to me. I have to say among all my RM's, The Elle is my favorite :hbeat: But alas, I still don't have the one mini Elle that I want, the iridescent!

It's definitely bigger than a mini mac and 5 zip. It's boxier. It's petite but it can fit a lot of things. One thing though is that it is heavier than the mini mac and zip and you can't take the long strap out, but I use it with the long strap so it doesn't matter to me. I have to say among all my RM's, The Elle is my favorite :hbeat: But alas, I still don't have the one mini Elle that I want, the iridescent!

Awesome! Now I want a mini Elle, mini cupid and the swing!!!! HAHAHAHA!

MINI 5 ZIP WINS!!

You read my mind! I feel exactly the same way about the two in the two sizes.

I have a mini 5 zip and several regular MAC...the functionality of these two in these two sizes just wins. It's the little things :smile:

You read my mind! I feel exactly the same way about the two in the two sizes.

I have a mini 5 zip and several regular MAC...the functionality of these two in these two sizes just wins. It's the little things :smile:

Yay high five! I'm considering selling off my mini mac and getting a regular mac because it's just not very practical to have a bag that has only one assessable compartment :sad: