Mini mabels colors, which one?

salikons

Mulberry Baymaniac
Mar 27, 2008
Ok, I think I might have given in for the minimabel virus, but not completley....

If you could choose between this colors which would you choose and why?

red goat
metallic black goat
blue antique leather
purple patent
fuschia anitqued

Ok, I think I might have given in for the minimabel virus, but not completley....

If you could choose between this colors which would you choose and why?

red goat
metallic black goat
blue antique leather
purple patent
fuschia anitqued

Firstly I would definately choose red - such a lovely rich colour and very versatile I would think. But are you after 2? If so then red would be number one. :tup:

Re the second one... well I wouldnt go for metallic black as I see you already have a black mini mabel, right? Then that leaves blue antique, purple patent and fuschia antique.... hmmmm :thinking: fuschia or blue, I cant decide!

i would choose metalic black goat - the goat leather is amazing ..so durable and will stay looking good forever - and black goes with everything - but the metalic makes it a bit more special!! - very glam!

I have got a Regular Mabel in Fuschia Antiqued and it is the most gorgeous colour that just makes me glad to look at it. I would get a teeny dose of happiness!

Colourwise I would also say red and purple. However, the patent leather would probably drive me nuts because I am terrible with finger prints... I get them everywhere!

Isn't the metallic black kind of more brownish (bronze)? It is quite different from the black one. I think it would make a lovely evening bag.

I’ve got the ocean blue variety and it’s so gorgeous. The colour is so vibrant that it gives my wardrobe – largely monochromes and darker blues – a very nice lift.