Mini Mabel or Blemheim??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kerilynn3

Jan 31, 2008
I am sorting out Ebay and am going to sell my black Phoebe bag to fund a new bag for my daughter.
How much are the Blenheims going for at the outlets? I thought a Mini Mabel would be cute to be matchy-matchy with mummy, but I think they are more than i was hoping to spend. Have the Mini Mabels made it to the outlets yet??

The mini Mabels are £315 at the outlets, when they get them in. They were recently reduced to £310 in John Lewis - not sure if they have any left. Although that's probably more than you'd like to spend.

I think the Blenheims are £150 at the outlets, possibly more depending on colour.

I've been thinking about this one most of the day. If pennies aren't an issue I think mini mabel would look fab on your daughter, with her being tiny she can still wear it like Mum over her shoulder without it looking too big on her.

There's more weight to the blenheim and with all the news reports about children carrying heavy bags to school etc you won't have those concerns if you went with the mini mabel.

If you don't mind me asking, how old is your daughter? I only ask because my daughter is 12 and really loves my choc Blenheim. It looks really nice on her, although i won't be passing it on to her until she's old enough to look after it properly!
What a lovely mum you are :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.