Mini Mabel is here

salikons

Mulberry Baymaniac
Mar 27, 2008
My new minimabel arrived late last night. I have to collect her at the supermarket. The postoffice and supermarkets cooperate in Sweden and sometimes the posts goes to supermarket. I was so nervous after seeing the note that it arrived before I had time to pick it up.

It is beautiful, I like the leather a lot. soft and easy to carry. It is handheld for sure, and perfect for days when I don't carry so much.
But surprisingly enough I even manage to get it over my shoulder when having only t-shirt, so in summer I think I can manage to carry it handheld or shoulder, with a little effort.

But I don't think it is my kind of evening bag. I think it is too big for that. I need a smaller one for that. Might looking at LV evening bags, think they have some small nice ones.

Looking on the new collection small shoulderbag mabel I started to think I might made a misstake buying this and that I might have choosen a shoulderbag in black instead, but the more I looked at mine and compared it with the shoulderbag the more I liked mine. There is something about that sholderbag that makes me love it in first sight and after evaluating it, thinking it looks a little odd.

Conclusion, I am more than happy with my find, and I :heart::heart: my new bag.

IMG_4421small.jpg

Sorry for not changing clothes before taking pic, At home with cold today, so I don't look my best. Anyway since I am a realy short person I think the mini Mabel looks almost like a medium one on me. Or shall I say like the Medium ones use to look at people that are longer than me. I like that a lot.

IMG_4418small.jpg

Congratulations :heart: I love the black mini Mabel. It really grows on you, as well. I didn't like it AT ALL when they first came out. Then I really tried it on and quite liked it. Once I brought it home, I liked it more. When I started using it, I really loved it.

I like that it just about fits one of those tiny umbrella things in - I never normally bring one of those out with me of an evening.

And of course, it's so cute to use in the daytime :tup: