Mini Luggage - still cool [emoji41]?

lotusfeet

Apr 23, 2015
Bumped into this gorgeous baby just now... Should I bite the bullet? I've defected from the Chloe and Balanciaga threads, so I'm new to Celine bags. Was originally going to purchase the Cabas phantom but saw this. Do you think it still has the edge ? Don't seem to see many people carrying the mini size anymore. Does it look too big on me? The SA said this is the 'improved' version and that it is lighter than the original version. I'm torn....cause I already have the Bal work bag and the Chloe large Marcie, but the Bal is getting a bit worn cause I've had her for almost five years now. Help me decide please lovely bag lovers! IMG_1495103381.468632.jpg

I really love the color. I still see Celine's floating around and hey look amazing! I don't think they've lost their edge at all. As for sizing, it's a personal choice. I love the micro and not the mini but if you love it buy it!! Your the one who will be using it. No one else. Hth :smile:

I personally love the mini size!!! Yes, it is a bit heavy... But I definitely still think they are on trend. I still see many women using this bag here in Los Angeles...

[QUO="lotusfeet, post: 31351259, member: 522325"]This is in Hong Kong. We have so many of these handbag consignment shops, at a discounted rate as well!!! This bag has my name written all over it, hasn't it? [emoji7][/QUOTE]
You need to buy this bag!
Its perfect for you.

YES YES YES, proud owner of my first Celine Luggage! Thank you all for your advice! But I bought another colour! I browsed at the same shop but in a different location. They had a deep blue colour and I knew immediately she was the one! The grey one just looked a tad too big for some strange reason and the colour wasn't spot on for me. The SA told me this was from the 15/16 ? Winter collection. Can anyone please tell me her colour? I had to filter the photo on the iPhone to capture her true colour. I luv [emoji171]her and can't stop bringing her out to look at her, she is absolute perfection. Wondered what took me so long to defect! Been bitten by the Celine bug! I'm already looking at the Belt and the Troutter as my next target! Yes, get the micro, it will be a staple to your collection, can't go wrong with a Celine! IMG_1495294724.322959.jpg

Last edited: