Mini Lugage as laptop bag?

thuha

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
So, I got the mini luggage a few days ago. It is big for my 5'2 frame, so I am thinking of using it daily as a laptop bag. This morning, it fits my 3lbs laptop (in its sleeve), long wallet, note book, dust bag (in case of raining), 2 phones, but oh boy, it's heavy. I don't mind to carry this heavy bag from the car to my building, and will leave the laptop out if I need to run around town afterwork, but should I use it as laptop bag? I am worried about one day the handles come off :sad:

I think it's okay as long as you are okay with the weight. They are pretty good quality and I really doubt that the handle will come off easily. And the problem rises when you constantly carrying it around, it sounds like it will only have to "carry" this much weight in and out of your car to the building, the rest of the time, the bag isn't in its duty to carry the heavy stuff :smile:

Unless it is a super lightweight laptop (maybe the MacBook Air) I would not use the Luggage as a laptop bag! It adds so much pressure to the base and also the handles and the part where the handles are being attached. That will contribute to the floppy look of the Luggage.

Anyways, it is better to have a proper laptop bag for laptops! :P

Hi, IMHO, the Mini is pretty heavy so I wouldn't use it as a regular laptop bag. Sure it can fit a slim laptop like the MBA and I doubt if the handles will fall off! Ordered a samorga for mine and I asked to switch the Ipad compartment to a Kindle compartment. That's how heavy I think the Mini is! :giggles: