mini locket, mini spedy

Yeah, ditto....

I Love my speedy, I just got it.....for you to call us stupid, is just like the friends and family we all complain about who say, you spent what on a bag???

If we can afford it and like it, it brings us joy, then I say more power to us...I know I am not a stupid women and amamxr doesn't strike me as one either.

I have no problem with saying, not for me...or I would rather have a bag....but there is no reason to insult us!

BTW, they are not available at flagship stores, they are a NM inclusive...but were so popolar, they are thinking of doing a few for Christmas.

This is so very true. I am at awe at the insult and rudenesss of
this. I am always happy for my fellow pf-ers when they purchase anything Louis Vuitton it doesn't matter what it is. We are so blessed and lucky to have choices and although some are for others and perhaps not me is ok. I truely feel bad for the "insult" posters of the world.
What can we do to make YOUR WORLD a brighter one? :flowers:

How rude of a post to make. People can buy whatever they want and they don't need to be called stupid. If that is a piece they want added to their collection, then so be it. Just because it is not numbered does not mean it is not a collectors item. The Cherry Blossom collection is available to anyone who wants to buy it on ebay, but that doesn't make it any less collectable. You do not collect LV, so you would not buy it. That was really all you had to say. Read your posts before you submit them because the only person sounding "stupid" is the one who is flinging the insults, IMO.

two words for this piece...

STATUS SYMBOL...

I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would spend that kind of money for a key chain...but to each their own..I guess if you can afford it and it makes you happy..I say go for it..

JMHO

two words for this piece...

STATUS SYMBOL...

I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would spend that kind of money for a key chain...but to each their own..I guess if you can afford it and it makes you happy..I say go for it..

JMHO

Meow! Very Catty! Give me a break....you sound like those girls who make fun of people for 'spending so much on a purse'....jealous.

Why is it hard to believe we like the bags for themselves....I bought it because I love it and can afford, just the same as any other piece I own.

CUTE, but definitely not worth the money IMO...you can get a gorgeous, functional bag instead! But that's just me at MY budget speaking...

Anyone with a budget bigger than mine and can afford it, than I say, like for ANY bag purchase, if you LOVE it, then do it!!!!!!

How confusing!:confused1: ....the main just of this thread was someone asking others of their opinion on whether or not they felt these mini's were worth the money or not...

Why is it when opinions differ...the claws come out??:confused1: :nuts:

:back2topic:

Meow! Very Catty! Give me a break....you sound like those girls who make fun of people for 'spending so much on a purse'....jealous.

Why is it hard to believe we like the bags for themselves....I bought it because I love it and can afford, just the same as any other piece I own.
Please.....my thread was not directed towards you or anyone else personally...it was an answer to a question..
:nuts:

I think you are taking it too personally, you bought it so of course you have to feel that it's usefull to you :yes: I'm sure it is :P

We are happy for you don't worry.

Now let's go back to the topic ;)