mini Lindy or Lindy 26

Thank you! Sorry for the late reply! UV is in Evercolor. Evercolor renders bright colours beautifully but not the best leather for a lindy due to its stiffness. Although I use it less than the others, I find that it keeps less well. I have whitish marks on the back due to the fold being in contact with clothes and they don’t go away with gentle finger rubbing as they would on swift. It doesn’t develop a patina either but gets a bit dull on more solicited areas such as the flap. I won’t repurchase a lindy in Evercolor due to these issues. Clémence is ideal for durability and easy maintenance. Hope this helps.
Ditto everything said here about evercolor on a lindy…just to add, evercolor is stiff and heavy on a lindy. (Btw thanks I didn’t know where those white spots were from!!) I ended up selling my l30 :doh:

Reactions: ayala_jessica
Ditto everything said here about evercolor on a lindy…just to add, evercolor is stiff and heavy on a lindy. (Btw thanks I didn’t know where those white spots were from!!) I ended up selling my l30 :doh:
Glad you could sell it. I am also considering selling it but will check before if it is worth sending it first to Hermès spa. Has anyone experienced it with Evercolor and if so could share the results? Would be great to know :smile: