Mini Lindy Black or Etain?

I like both colors but if i had to choose, I would go with the mini in black! Also, depending on the hardware, i would almost always choose gold over palladium hardware especially for black and etain - gold hardware brings a beautiful glow to dark neutrals imo.
Too funny, I would go for Etain over black as the mini lindy is a cute casual crossbody bag and would go for PHW because (I always prefer it but also) it brings out the grey in etain while I find gold hw warms etain toward brown. Just goes to show that color is a purely personal decision! :smile: Good luck deciding OP!

Coincidentally I actually got both late last year (black ghw and etain ghw) but I ended up keeping only the black and sold my etain to my friend who couldn't get her hands on one. So you know my preference.

I am going to get another one but would try for a brighter blue or some shade of red.

Reactions: 880 and Lejic
Coincidentally I actually got both late last year (black ghw and etain ghw) but I ended up keeping only the black and sold my etain to my friend who couldn't get her hands on one. So you know my preference.

I am going to get another one but would try for a brighter blue or some shade of red.
The brighter shade is what I'd go for as well (or in this case, etain), because similar to acrowcounted I just feel like it's a more casual bag. And for sure black can be casual too, but I have black casual already, and mini lindy carries color so well!

Reactions: StaceyLyn
Thank you for all the lovely input, both colors has their own unique way and I love them both, unfortunately I won't get both because they are too similar so the winner is ETAIN in phw :graucho:.
Yay for Gris Etain!! Mine just arrived last week. PHW, clemence. I tossed the Noir B35 with PHW into the pic for comparison/fun. You really couldn’t go wrong with either color. Enjoy this great little bag. Super functional!!59799E34-A850-4F91-A9B4-19AB0FBDD133.jpeg