Mini lin speedy

kumai

Jan 15, 2009
OH OH I REALLY LOVE THIS CHOCOLATE COLOR. HOW LONG DO YOU THINK IT WILL TAKE BEFORE ITS STARTS TO FADE???:tdown:

kumai

Jan 15, 2009
you probably never used it and kept it in real good condition! i have family that work in the maui store lots of complaint girl. but thanks for the reply!

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
the land of cold!
If you've heard lots of complaints then dont by the bag! I have had mine for 2 yrs now and use it often...it looks just like new :smile: I have this bag!

BagAngel

Louis Vuitton Addict
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
UK
Yes it would seems silly to buy a bag that you know will have problems but I really haven't heard of this one before! I am sure that LV will address any problems with any bag!

I don't think that you can automatically assume that someone hasn't used their bag because it hasn't faded!

lvuittonaddict

$ Doesn't Buy Class
O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
DMV
i just got the bag for xmas, and im actually a little disappointed. maybe because im so used to the coated canvas, but the mini lin seems alot less resilient to normal wear and tear. i was shopping and i had my minilin on the same arm as some of my shopping bags and when i looked down, the corners of the bag had actually taken the color of the shopping bag. luckily i was able to get it off.