Mini lin speedy

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OH OH I REALLY LOVE THIS CHOCOLATE COLOR. HOW LONG DO YOU THINK IT WILL TAKE BEFORE ITS STARTS TO FADE???:tdown:

2. Mine is 2 years old and it still looks EXACTLY the same

[​IMG]

3. you probably never used it and kept it in real good condition! i have family that work in the maui store lots of complaint girl. but thanks for the reply!

4. you probably never used it and kept it in good condition. I've heard lots of complaints. Good luck oh and thanks for the reply.

5. If you've heard lots of complaints then dont by the bag! I have had mine for 2 yrs now and use it often...it looks just like new :smile: I have this bag!

6. Yes it would seems silly to buy a bag that you know will have problems but I really haven't heard of this one before! I am sure that LV will address any problems with any bag!

I don't think that you can automatically assume that someone hasn't used their bag because it hasn't faded!

7. i just got the bag for xmas, and im actually a little disappointed. maybe because im so used to the coated canvas, but the mini lin seems alot less resilient to normal wear and tear. i was shopping and i had my minilin on the same arm as some of my shopping bags and when i looked down, the corners of the bag had actually taken the color of the shopping bag. luckily i was able to get it off.

8. I think that if you'll take a good care of it you are safe