• Dune

• Ebene

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alaska

Saved by grace
O.G.
Mar 19, 2007
Barrow, Alaska
OOOOk- so most of you know that I have turned in several "handbags" to be a full fledged shoulder toter- yes- completely true! ;)

Azur speedy 30- I will shamelessly admit I'm a label addict- this one lacked in this department- not enough LVs- it's just my honest opinion

Mono Speedy 30---- I have no explanation for giving up this beauty- it's actually been haunting me... same as Azur.

OOOOOOO--- I avoided the whole Mini Lin line because I thought it was a cloth material on the outside--- pinch me for not reading correctly..... or correct me if I'm wrong--- this is canvas right? Canvas as in--- mono canvas-- azur canvas....

So-- what drew me into Azur was WHITE- I love WHITE! But what's drawing me into Ebene is it's similarity to regular Damier's ability to be bold and not scared of dirt or rain etc....

so- which color? Dune or Ebene?

oh :P I have to have at least ONE handbag--- I realized this soon after having nothing but shoulder bags. The rule of only shoulder bags is silly to me now- I need to give the "hand" bag another chance.

SakuraPurinsesu

..will hula for LV.
Mar 10, 2007
I'm the hugest fan of the Mini lin line, and I already have the Dune, but I also plan on getting the ebene, so I'm no help. :smile:

peace43

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
USA
I believe that the Mini Lin fabric is cloth (part linen/cotton). It's not canvas like the Mono, Azur, and Damier lines.

I vote for the ebene Mini Lin!!!

Alaska

Saved by grace
O.G.
Mar 19, 2007
Barrow, Alaska
^--- this is what I get for not ever having the chance to go into a LV boutique.....

and I SO REMEMBER seeing it when I went to Horton's Plaza (??) in San Diego............ like 8 years ago before I knew of LV......

wow- I wonder how much I could have saved back then!! heehee

Feb 7, 2007
Canada/US
I vote ebene for the dirtyness factor, but I have a mini mono bag in the cerise colour and it is fine. I carry it quite often and it doesn't look dirty, even though it is a cloth bag as well.

randomlily

O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
Melbourne
i really love the look of the ebene, the color and the rich dark leather handles. I also like dune, but i would be hesitant due to its lightness, and i still like the look of ebene better.

Alaska

Saved by grace
O.G.
Mar 19, 2007
Barrow, Alaska
THANK YOU everybody!!!!

just the idea of chocolate rolled handles..... niiiice!

yeah- I think I've decided.............IDK tho' heehee....