Mini Lin Speedy- which color?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which color Mini Lin?

1. Dune

2. Ebene

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. OOOOk- so most of you know that I have turned in several "handbags" to be a full fledged shoulder toter- yes- completely true! ;)

Azur speedy 30- I will shamelessly admit I'm a label addict- this one lacked in this department- not enough LVs- it's just my honest opinion

Mono Speedy 30---- I have no explanation for giving up this beauty- it's actually been haunting me... same as Azur.

OOOOOOO--- I avoided the whole Mini Lin line because I thought it was a cloth material on the outside--- pinch me for not reading correctly..... or correct me if I'm wrong--- this is canvas right? Canvas as in--- mono canvas-- azur canvas....

So-- what drew me into Azur was WHITE- I love WHITE! But what's drawing me into Ebene is it's similarity to regular Damier's ability to be bold and not scared of dirt or rain etc....

so- which color? Dune or Ebene?

oh :P I have to have at least ONE handbag--- I realized this soon after having nothing but shoulder bags. The rule of only shoulder bags is silly to me now- I need to give the "hand" bag another chance.

2. Ebene

3. dune! im planning on buying one myself for summer :smile: a little concerned about it getting dirty, though...

4. I LOVE the Ebene SO much better! It goes w/ everything!

5. I'm the hugest fan of the Mini lin line, and I already have the Dune, but I also plan on getting the ebene, so I'm no help. :smile:

6. I believe that the Mini Lin fabric is cloth (part linen/cotton). It's not canvas like the Mono, Azur, and Damier lines.

I vote for the ebene Mini Lin!!!

7. another vote for the ebene!

8. *hmph*

so it IS cloth? *sigh* I'm guessing I'll have to pick ebene since I don't want it to get dirty..........

9. ^--- this is what I get for not ever having the chance to go into a LV boutique.....

and I SO REMEMBER seeing it when I went to Horton's Plaza (??) in San Diego............ like 8 years ago before I knew of LV......

wow- I wonder how much I could have saved back then!! heehee

10. I vote ebene for the dirtyness factor, but I have a mini mono bag in the cerise colour and it is fine. I carry it quite often and it doesn't look dirty, even though it is a cloth bag as well.

11. ebene is classier looking IRL, the dune looks inattractive IMO

12. i really love the look of the ebene, the color and the rich dark leather handles. I also like dune, but i would be hesitant due to its lightness, and i still like the look of ebene better.

13. THANK YOU everybody!!!!

just the idea of chocolate rolled handles..... niiiice!

yeah- I think I've decided.............IDK tho' heehee....

14. I love the dark color. It is so perfect. It does not show dirt and goes with everything.

[​IMG]

15. Thank you for the pic Springsteen fan!! heehee-