Mini Lin speedy question

I LOVE mine. I switch out my bags every day so I haven't had any of the pulls, pilling or discoloration that others have mentioned. It's such a gorgeoues pattern! I've only seen one other woman carrying a Mini Lin and it was a Bucket. She looked as good as I did! :supacool: I agree with PurseSally... I think I'd buy another one, for later use, if it was being discontinued!

Mine has no pills or pulls, and it seems like it'd be hard to snag it since the material is woven so finely.
I believe LV really knew what they were doing when they designed Mini Lin and put all of these concerns in mind. I can see it by how well my bag has held up.

I got my ML Speedy Dec. 27. I am CRAZY over this bag!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nuts:

I usually switch bags every other day or weekly, but w/ my ML I've used it everyday SINCE!!!!!!! I can't bring myself to switch bags...It's just so beautiful!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :heart: I'll be ready to go somewhere...I think to myself.... "maybe I should take this bag???..or that bag??..." Then I see my ML and I'm like..."Nope, ML is too awesome, I gotta take it AGAIN!!" Haha!! :yahoo:

I love the material - the feel, the look, the color, EVERYTHING!!!! I can't say enough about this bag!:love:

As for the pills etc. I haven't had any problems at all. Also...I noticed it does get alot of attention. ;) I've gotten numerous compliments from family and friends. :smile:

Good Luck on your decision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

I got my ML Speedy Dec. 27. I am CRAZY over this bag!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nuts:

I usually switch bags every other day or weekly, but w/ my ML I've used it everyday SINCE!!!!!!! I can't bring myself to switch bags...It's just so beautiful!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :heart: I'll be ready to go somewhere...I think to myself.... "maybe I should take this bag???..or that bag??..." Then I see my ML and I'm like..."Nope, ML is too awesome, I gotta take it AGAIN!!" Haha!! :yahoo:

I love the material - the feel, the look, the color, EVERYTHING!!!! I can't say enough about this bag!:love:

As for the pills etc. I haven't had any problems at all. Also...I noticed it does get alot of attention. ;) I've gotten numerous compliments from family and friends. :smile:

Good Luck on your decision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

That's how I feel about my mono speedy...but now I am drooling over the mini lin. It's this place that is doing it to me! Every time I see everyone's pictures I keep falling more and more in love with it!

That's how I feel about my mono speedy...but now I am drooling over the mini lin. It's this place that is doing it to me! Every time I see everyone's pictures I keep falling more and more in love with it!

I love my mono speedy also!! :yes: Another bag thats hard to stay away from. Darn Speedy Fetish!! :graucho: LOL!!

I know what you mean about seeing everyones beautiful pics :yes: ....tPF really weakens me as well!!!!!!!! :sweatdrop: GEEZ!! I'm trying my best not to think about the *new* Vernis heart coin purse. :sweatdrop:

I've worn my mini lin speedy just about daily (except for the few occasions I needed a small bag) for about a month and a half now. I have had absolutely no issues with it and I'm not anymore careful with it than with any of my other bags.

I love the fact that the handles are dark and don't show dirt. I have not cleaned it or done anything to it since I received it and I have had no issues with discoloration or anything of the sort. As far as pulls/pills i guess there are a few if you reeeeeeeallly closely inspect it, but nothing noticable .