Mini Lin speedy question

1. any one have one?? Do you guys like it?? Can't decide if I like it or not. Wonder how it holds up..seems like it would get dirty fast???

2. I love it.. have not worn it much-- only 2 times but its great.

3. I have one and I love it...It doesn't get dirty fast but you have to be careful when toting it around because the material is very soft and can easily get pulls.

4. i like it alot, i stuffed my shoes, books, everything in there and it held up fine. and i tried pulling on the handles like a maniac the first day i got it to see if it'll rip, so i can return it if it does, and it didn't. I like torturing my bags. =)

5. I love it! Plan on adding it to my collection eventually!!

6. i love it too!
    sometimes i get a bit careless with my bags and i've found it to be quite durable!

7. Absolutely adore it

8. I seen a girl carry it last weerk and :nuts: it was so beautiful, I couldn't even stop staring! ooh one day

9. I LOVE the bag but I ended up returning mine to Elux about 2 weeks ago b/c it was just too big for me. I'm hoping that a 25 is on the horizon sometime soon....

10. I love it, I never thought I would love it that much. Hubby got great eyes and taste I guess. It's durable. Before I wished it came in 25 but now I am loving the size. If fits tons...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice