Mini Lin Speedy Help Pls

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ok i am not sure if this was asked but how is this bag is it worth buying i like it in dune any advice??
    thanks for everyone's help:yes:

2. do a search this topic has been brought up many times before.
    In fact just the other day!

3. A friend of mine has it and it has gotten dirty. Her SA said that there is really not much that she can do to clean it. I would recommend the Damier Azur Speedy. I think it may be easier to clean bc it is canvas. Good luck tho!

4. yea i kno def i want the damier azur i was just wondering about this one if this is worth the buy

5. Why do you want two white bags? Just curious :smile:

6. lol i like the damier in azur and the mini lin in dune i dnt like them in the darker color but thats just me and i mostly go for dark colors so its def differnt for me to go for the lighter colors

7. Not worth it!
    The lock will stain your bag, especially if it in the dune. The stain is already obvious on the ebene. Besides, you're gonna have to take extra care or it'll soon end up looking miserable.

8. I love mine i have it in EBENE and its a great bag. If you dont mind the sagging to much than go for it. But it does sag a little too much. But its a beautiful bag.

9. I have the dune and ebene and I love them both.

10. I know you've had yours for quite some time . How have they turned out? Any stains? Easy to wash off and remove? How about the white one any yellow spots.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice