mini lin speedy ebene question! thanks !!

katiee

Dec 24, 2007
do you think that the white stitching on the dark brown handles of the mini lin speedy ebene color will dirty after a while?? im afraid to hold it with my handles b/c of that worry. am i being too anal??

I have the ebene. I bought it in the fall and never used it until about a month ago. I've been using it exclusively for about a month now and the white is still white. Then again, I haven't paid much attention to it and I usually carry it over my arm as opposed to by the handles.

I have my ebene for almost a year now and use it quite often. I haven't noticed any color change and trust me, I'm really particular about my bags. I suggest enjoying every bit of it. It's such a great bag!

Hello! I have the ebene and while I try to keep my bags in good condition, I have beat this bag around alittle. I haven't noticed any color change. It is a fabulous bag!! Don't not get it on account of the white stitching!
Good Luck :smile:

I've had mine for over a year and it's one of my favorite low-maintenance bags! No color change whatsoever, and although I am very careful with my bags, I am much more "relaxed" when I carry this one!!! :tup:

Mine still looks great. This is one of my favorite purses. Such low maintenance.

Sammy1778.jpg

I don't think that there will be any color change. If you are worried about it, I know there is people tha only carry their bags on their arms, or with a cloth over the handle so that it doesn't collect dirt or sweat!:shrugs: