Mini Lin Speedy Discontinued?

wilsoneriko

Oct 25, 2007
Hi all fellow LV lovers

I just saw the new Mini Lin Croisette and it is beautiful. I was comparing prices on vuitton.com between the original Mini Lin line with the Cruise Mini Lin line. However I noticed that the original Mini Lin Speedy (in Dune or Ebony) aren't there anymore. What's the deal? :wtf:

If you go onto vuitton.com they aren't about I don't think. Anyway, I am thinking of getting the Rond change purse in blue. What do you guys think? I have not had any Mini Lin before so don't really know about the maintenance of it. Is it quite hard wearing? Color migration? Water proof? Thanks!

If you go onto vuitton.com they aren't about I don't think. Anyway, I am thinking of getting the Rond change purse in blue. What do you guys think? I have not had any Mini Lin before so don't really know about the maintenance of it. Is it quite hard wearing? Color migration? Water proof? Thanks!

Uh...mini lin is FABRIC = uncoated canvas so it's not going to be waterproof! It will probably get dirty easily if you aren't careful but it IS gorgeous :smile: i don't know about the colour migration but i doubt this since it's fabric/uncoated canvas.. this will probably be prone to snags/pills if you're not careful as some of my noncoated canvas items from Gucci has started to pill

Mini lin is a permanent line as far as I know. I just checked on the website and it's still there (UK)

EDIT: Omg you're right!!! The speedy isn't there! I wonder what happened.

Uh...mini lin is FABRIC = uncoated canvas so it's not going to be waterproof! It will probably get dirty easily if you aren't careful but it IS gorgeous :smile: i don't know about the colour migration but i doubt this since it's fabric/uncoated canvas.. this will probably be prone to snags/pills if you're not careful as some of my noncoated canvas items from Gucci has started to pill

It does not get dirty easily and IS treated, water slides right off of it. And IT DOES NOT pill, their are natural pills when you purchase it because of the linen/cotton combo but doesn't continue to pill..

It absolutely IS TREATED!!!!!!!!!! The water will roll right off of it (I saw it done in the store)!