Mini lin Speedy comes with lock?

I remember when I got mine, there wasn't one in the bag, but my SA saw that and went to the back to get one. I was even asked if I wanted a special number. There should definitely be a lock, but maybe they forgot to put them in the bags?

yes it comes with lock. Got mine in Bangkok and it was inside the bag in a box. I din't see it at first they put it in the small compartment inside the bag. Hope you get yours also

I got my mini lin a week ago too and i just notice that i didn't get a lock on my mini lin....... kinda upset about it...... did you get your lock yet yukie? cause I need to find my lock that comes with my bag!

LV hasn't gotten back to me. Is there a number I can call?

Under what circumstances would 2 sales associates not giving you the lock?

Maybe they didn't have any in stock ?

Still, that's very strange - which location was this at ? And have you tried to speak to the manager or assistant manager yet ?

the display had no lock so I asked was I getting one she said yes this is just the display all speedys come with their locks. when they called my name I paid and went outside to look. I didn't get a box. but I did get a bag, dust cover duffle style and the lock was on the mini lin with the 2 keys hanging from the lock. :O) I hope they sent you one ..

oh the elux website if you click the "alternate view" it shows the lock

Is there another LV store you can visit. I once visited a LV store and asked them how to clean the LV brass Lock and they just gave me another one altogether. Maybe if you tell them your story they might give you one.

Good luck!

YES!!!!! you are supposed to get a lock and 2 keys.

Since you just got it. Can you return it? And buy it from either Elux or another store.

Try calling 866-Vuitton and see what they say.

I have the Denim Neo Speedy which I believe is the only speedy that does not have a lock. Thats because the zipper closure is made of gold harware and not the leather tab and leather tab at the end is not notched. On the Multicolore, the lock is built in.

On ALL other speedys, the zipper closure is a leather tab that is notched and and the end tab is also notched. So it makes perfect sense that it is intended to be locked and therefore should include a lock. Its not a coincidence. I hope you get the lock.

Otherwise, if they insist that it does not come with a lock, you should have no problem returning it.