Mini lin Speedy comes with lock?

1. I just bought this bag last week but it didn't come with the lock. Just wondering if I am missing something.

2. Yes, you are missing your lock! :wtf:

3. Where did u buy it from?

4. check your box, sometimes they just throw it in there.....

5. I bought at at Holt Renfrew. It doesn't even come with bag only dustbag. I was in a hurry :sad:

If i go back to ask them, will they it was with it and that I am asking for another lock?

6. That makes me nervous. I get mine Wednesday...

7. I hope you will get the lock, it comes with the lock

8. Should always come with dust cover and lock...call the store.

9. I went back to the store and I was told mini lin doesn't come with lock. Can anyone confirm please. I feel so confused.

10. Yes, it should have the lock. If you can't get it resolved with the store, e-mail LV through their website and they should be able to get one for you. :yes:

11. i think elux said it comes w/ a lock, maybe print out the page and go to the store ans ask

12. OMG I just assumed it came with a lock...or at least I think it should ;)

13. My mini lin speedy came with a lock.

14. It should come with one.

15. I just emailed LV so hopefully I will hear back from them. Can anyone post the link of the website which says it included the lock? I looked on eluxury and the pictures for mini lin speedy doesn't show lock. However, the pictures for monogram and damier speedy are showing with locks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice