MINI LIN SPEEDY 30 OWNERS - can you post a pic so I can see how 'saggy' it is?

I would stay away from the speedy -in whatever material- if you do not like the sagging. This model is meant to do so and in mini lin even more. If you put something on the bottom to prevent it from sagging you may have a sucsess but it is still not a structured looking bag and I am afraid in the end you would only be disappointed by the speedy. How about going for a structured model like the alma?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I love the sag!!!:love:

are they your daughters? omg, they are so pretty esp the second pic, she looks so trendy. cute....:love: :heart:

I would stay away from the speedy -in whatever material- if you do not like the sagging. This model is meant to do so and in mini lin even more. If you put something on the bottom to prevent it from sagging you may have a sucsess but it is still not a structured looking bag and I am afraid in the end you would only be disappointed by the speedy. How about going for a structured model like the alma?

Thank you so much for your input. I really do like the Alma as well, but with taxes it'll be over $1100 here in Canada and I'm afraid that's a bit out of my price range at the moment (I'm a full-time university student and I don't like to leech off my parents hehe).

rica_apalma : What a brilliant way to model the bag! :smile:

I have it and I find that it sags a ton more than the regular mono, and I find it doesn't look as good. the linen pulls on both sides alot and it doesn't look as nice. so I got a purseket.. and I really like the structure of the bag

You could cut out a piece of corrugated cardboard in a rectangular shape and place it inside the Mini Lin Speedy. I do that with my Mono and Damier Speedys.... Mini Lin Speedy is pretty and I love the look of the handles.

i have a diaper pad to keep it from sagging, (it came with my gucci bag that i bought and was told it was a duffle bag from teh sa, yeh it's not it was actually a diaper bag, and the pad inside was a diaper pad.. oh well, worked for me cux i have 2 speedies)

i just received my mini lin speedy today! (YAY! suuuper excited about it :smile: )

I tried it with the cardboard today because i'm not a fan of the sag, but I just felt like putting a piece of carboard wasn't right....I felt better with the magazine :smile:

It just so very slightly sags with a thin magazine inside, but i'm happy with it for tonight. I will take it out for a walk tomorrow and see if I like this option better :smile:

another thought might be to cut a piece of carboard and get some cute fabric and sew the fabric around the cardboard just to make it prettier...I think that will be option #3...

BTW rica_apalma those are some freakin cuuuuuuuute kids :smile:http://forum.purseblog.com/../member.php?u=12993