MINI LIN SPEEDY 30 OWNERS - can you post a pic so I can see how 'saggy' it is?

well, it really does sag. but then one of the suggestions is to put a magazine or a structured book at the bottom of the bag. i was able to buy a bag organizer for my speedy and i love it. (but, mine is a mono speedy 30)

are they your daughters? omg, they are so pretty esp the second pic, she looks so trendy. cute....:love: :heart:

youre children are absolutely gorgeous! i have one question. i am very interested in the mini lin speedy, but am having a hard time determining the color online. is it dark brown right?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I love the sag!!!:love:

youre children are absolutely gorgeous! i have one question. i am very interested in the mini lin speedy, but am having a hard time determining the color online. is it dark brown right?
ps- the sag is just lovely!!!!! i want it!

i adoreeee the Mini Lin after my fren bot it from Paris. Bea-tiful bag.. Lovely mini mono!!! Which is why i'm so in love with Mini Lin, i almost bot it last wk but gave in my temptation to a BH instead.. no prob, Mini Lin is next on my list...:love:
As for the sagging, my fren cut a base from cardboard to put it inside the bag so the shape is purrfect! I have already cut my base to prepare for my Mini Lin, yeah! Hint: u noe LV provides those boxes for our bags, inside those boxes there is a cardboard base which u can consider to use for a Speedy base huh..:graucho: heeeeh, go for mini lin gal!!! :yes:

Silly question ... will this canvas be as durable as say a Mono ... stain resistant? what about in the lighter color? Although after seeing those gorgeous models i'm loving the brown!!

Very saggy compared to the mono thats sure. I can live with the sag of my mono 25 but this i couldnt. I put a thin gossip mag on the bottom and its perfect.

I really really really REALLY want the Mini Lin Speedy 30, but I have a REALLY big thing against saggy bags and unstructured bags in general. I like my bags structured and shaped like a dog kennel lol, like how it looks like on eluxury :smile:

Please post pics of your Speedy 30 with a 'normal' load inside the bag to either kill or reinforce my lemming. Thanks so much!

I love it, i love the fact that there is no naked leather to worry about :smile:
As for durability, i'd think so. I guess the issue is you just cant wipe coffee drips off it like you can the canvas. BUT on that note i did notice coffee drips on my denim speedy and i'm sure it was days later i wiped it off with a damp cloth and you cant even see it. :yahoo:

Silly question ... will this canvas be as durable as say a Mono ... stain resistant? what about in the lighter color? Although after seeing those gorgeous models i'm loving the brown!!

I think what they were trying to convey is that the Mini Lin should sag MORE than the regular Damier or Mono Canvas Speedy's, given that linen is softer than canvas.

Someone please prove me wrong!!! I really want the Mini Lin :sad:

I don't have the Mini Lin had it's orphaned sister Mono Lin. My feelings about this woven canvas is that fabric tends to be very stiff. It holds up well. The Mini Lin is suppose to be vastly improved to be even more resistant. I heard pfers use this as their knock around bag. Takes a beating and still looks great! I'm planning on getting one soon either in ebene or dune (even though this one might dirty easy). Great in rain and snow for those living in colder climates.