Mini Lin; Speedy 30 and Boulogne

1. They arrived today; already decided the 30 is not for me. What do you all think of the Boulogne? It sits so nicely on my shoulder. As much as I love my batignolles vertical, one of the straps always falls off my shoulder. I like that the Boulogne is just one strap. Do you think it looks to matronly? :confused1:

lv1.JPG
  2. Niiiiice!!!!!! :biggrin:

Congrats!!!!

3. I think they are BOTH beautiful! I have the speedy and I LOVE IT!!

4. i love the speedy... not sure about the boulogne, it's really not my style.

5. Personally, I'm not too crazy for both. I like the Mini Lin pattern, but so far it's not available in any style that I really like :shrugs:

6. I like them both but I am so DONE with speedies so the Boulogne is my #1 choice!

7. Not bad, not a lover of it, but love the speedy.

congrat's on your purchase.

8. I have a Boulogne in mono and loooovvvee it :heart: . It's so easy to carry and can hold a ton. I always get compliments when I carry it.

9. I've never liked the Boulogne before, but I have to admit that it looks beautiful in the Min Lin! :heart: Congrats on your purchases!:yahoo:

10. Congrats on your purchases!:flowers: Although I am not a hug fan of the mini lin line...if I had to pick one, I'd much rather choose the speedy. I think the Boulogne looks better in the mono IMO..hope this helps!!:yes:

11. Wow! Congrats!

12. Congrats.

13. I got my Mini Lin too, today, and it was warm:P. I mean literally since it was in the FedEx truck driving along all day in So Cal weather! And since I have 5 cats at home, the bag immediate 'sucked' cat hair :lol:.

This is my second Speedy, first in 30. I personally always liked the Speedy over Boulogne. I think it depends on whether you like a sholder or hand-held purse...

Good luck choosing!

14. Congrats..actually bolougne looks much nicer in mini..from 2 choices, I would rather keep speedy..

Good luck choosing..that's hard!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice