Mini Lin for me?

whoo HOooooo...I finally got my FIRST LV and its my birthday and christmas presant. I got the Danube in Mini Lin,seems a little feminine but WHO CARES ITS STILL LV!

And I also got a wallet,I am choosing either to use a Mini Lin Snapfold Billford or the Mono Groom zipped compact wallet in red. The Mini lin is a ladies wallet but it matches my bag,while the other is unisex but doesn't suit my bag. HELP me Chooseeeee please!!

i'm a guy and i seriously considered this bag as well. but, it's so close to the glace bobby bag i used to have and that was such a hassle to get in and out of so i passed. but i think it's very attractive and completely unisex.

Kodi-

I like my messenger bags to be large, like the abbesses/bastile (tho I don't own either of those :rolleyes:) so personally I wouldn't wear it becasue I do not like the look of those "vertical messengers" if you will. I know you already got it, but maybe a next bag idea, I am in love with the loup! It's black, not screaming lv and seems like a good size, it's on my wishlist :love: