Mini Lin fabric-How does it hold up?

crazybagmo

Apr 23, 2008
For those of you who have had your Mini Lin for awhile now, I was wondering how the fabric is holding up. Does it show wear quickly? I was reading on another thread about fading. Is that common? Before I make the leap, I'd like to know it will last.:jammin:

Any and all info is appreciated! Thanks!

lvuittonaddict

$ Doesn't Buy Class
O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
DMV
i havent had mine for long(xmas) and it already shows slight signs of use. i havent even used it alot. im afraid of what its going to look like a year from now, BUT there are others who have had theirs for a long time and theirs still look brand new. maybe mine is just bad luck

LV rocks*

Sep 12, 2007
I had one for about a year and a half but sold it to fund for my Chanel Vinyl Cabas:drool:, and it held up really well. It was the lightest bag EVER! I used it quite often too... but I am careful with my bags and mine looked brand new when I sold it a few months ago.

southpaw

An Obsessed Leftie
O.G.
Mar 2, 2007
Far Burbs of the Windy City
I've had the mini lin ebene speedy for I believe a year and a half. It's my go to bag regardless of the weather. No worries about rain, stains etc. Super light to carry, no maintenance and has held up beautifully. I super baby my bags. It's fun I have a few other more limited / rare bags but get more comments on my speedy then any other. Mine really doesn't show any wear (whatever amount of snaggish spots it had when I bought it are still all I have).

xluv$b@g$

Feb 20, 2009
Nice n Sunny Cali
i was looking at this bag the other day at the LV store and i was considering it as one of my options but when i looked at the one on display, i did notice some loose snags... i'm thinking it might not be as durable as the other fabrics/material LV has....

tdickens

Jul 21, 2008
CHICAGO IL
i was interested in one as well, but from being on TPF i decided to check for snags on the bag. Low and behold when i went to the LV boutique, the bag already had snags on it. Dont know what the results of this could be in the long term.

Mar 9, 2008
I have a Mini Lin Bucket. It holds up pretty well!
I fell off my bike with it (on the ground were a lot of sharp stones) and I really "throw" it around - with a little cleaning (cloth and water and dubbin) it looks like new!