Mini Lin dilemma

Mar 2, 2008
Hi Everyone,

I am thinking of splurging for the new year and getting a mini lin piece. I am thinking of the Mini Lin Ebene Manon MM or Mini Lin Platine Manon MM. In the past, I bought the PM in Platine. However, I returned it because I felt it was too small and there was something strange with the strap. Which one would you choose?

Hi Everyone,

I am thinking of splurging for the new year and getting a mini lin piece. I am thinking of the Mini Lin Ebene Manon MM or Mini Lin Platine Manon MM. In the past, I bought the PM in Platine. However, I returned it because I felt it was too small and there was something strange with the strap. Which one would you choose?
Color wise I would pick platine but that is really a personal choice that you need to make based on your wardrobe and color preferences. I do not know though if this bag is the right one for you since you didn't like the straps which are the same on both mm and pm. Have you tried the bag out in person to see if the straps on the mm hit you in different spots?

Color wise I would pick platine but that is really a personal choice that you need to make based on your wardrobe and color preferences. I do not know though if this bag is the right one for you since you didn't like the straps which are the same on both mm and pm. Have you tried the bag out in person to see if the straps on the mm hit you in different spots?

Thanks for the response :smile: Now in the past, I had an issue with the strap because when I received it in the mail, the strap was not attached to the bag on one side. I couldn't figure out how to reattach it and the PM was super tiny for me. I am hoping that this time, the strap is attached to the bag.