Mini Lin Croisette

cjkuhl

Dec 15, 2009
Hello All!

I was not a Louis Vuitton buyer during the release of the Mini Lin Croisette line. I have recently become a BIG fan of the rouge speedy. I did a search & found threads from over 2 years ago and would like some updated info.

So, I'm wondering what the pros/cons are of this line....is there color transfer, how has it held up for you over the past couple of years, would you buy it again? Any and all information, advice, & opinions would be very greatly appreciated!

I had a chance to get one... I loved the look of the bag and thought it was gorgeous.

However... I just couldn't deal with the fabric. I was worried about color transfer from jeans, or getting something on it because it's so light in color, etc. I didn't want to have to deal with a bag that I was always worried about.

I have one and thought that compared to my mono and other vachetta handle, this one is more handle friendly. the handles are leather and therefore i dont get scared holding it with my oilly hands (from lotion or facial cream/makeup). i like it! i just used mine the other day! I am super careful with my bags though regardless of its materials. I use it with my white jeans or gray dress... never with blue jeans not cause of color transfer but cause it matches those more. hth

thank you speedylover & aecornell! I'm really loving this bag so much! The "red" looks more pink & I think it's super cute. I think I'll take a chance on the bay!

I had a Mini lin speedy, but the fabric wasen't that good, so the corner broke. LV actally tok it back and I chose a damier alma instead... Don't think this line is a good choise for evryday use:sad: