Mini Lin Bucket or Tulum PM????

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have the Tulum PM sitting in my dining room for a Christmas gift, but feel like it is a little "flashy" with all the gold and am worried about so much Vachetta. I have been eyeing the Mini Lin Petit Bucket because of the dark color, durablility and it being more subtle. Does anyone have it? I think I might need to go visit it, but wondered if anyone had any advice or opinions before making the trip. I think the open top would be useful in my busy life.
    Thanks!:shrugs: :Push: :idea:

2. I love the Tulum! It's not flashy at all IMO, I think it's very classy!!!

3. I love the Tulum

4. I love the Mini Lin bucket. Someone modeled it on here recently and it was so pretty. I like that Mini Lin is not so common.

5. Mini lin is lovely! I would go for that, personally.

6. I LOVE my Tulum! No one has it and its SO chic...lets us know what you decide!!! Im not a big fan of the mini lin fabric...it does not seem durable:sad:

7. Keep the tulum :love: It's not flashy at all! Mini lin is nice but the tulum seems more durable since the canvas is coated.

8. I think they are both nice, but I agree with afcgirl, check out the thread where someone modelled the mini lin bucket, it looked fabulous! Made me look at mini lin in a whole new way....

9. I got the mini lin bucket the first day it came out and I have hardly used any other purse since then. The fact that it's not stiff makes it a really comfortable bag and the fact that it has no vachetta makes it easy to care for.

10. I like the tulum.

11. I like the MINI LIN more. It's beautiful.

12. I love the Tulum.

13. mini lin!

14. I like the mini lin bucket more.