Mini Lily in Pinky Mink?

Daisylou

Mar 9, 2012
Has anyone seen this bag in real life? I'm just wondering what you thought of it, is it very pink?

I was hoping my local store would be getting this bag in but she has told me she isn't and i would really prefer to have seen it in person before i make the purchase!

May 3, 2012
Has anyone seen this bag in real life? I'm just wondering what you thought of it, is it very pink?

I was hoping my local store would be getting this bag in but she has told me she isn't and i would really prefer to have seen it in person before i make the purchase!
I've seen the Alexa, it's not very pink it's more of a nude colour, very pretty though. :biggrin:

Cupcake2008

Jan 14, 2012
The pinky mink Alexa is very different to the Lily and the mini Lily. The Lilys have a snake effect and looks like they're suede. The Alexa is a cream with a hint of pink and is printed calf leather.

I haven't seen either of the Lilys but it's on my list of must-see's, as the pictures look gorgeous. The pink looks nudish-pink to me :smile:

J.A.N.

Designer Crazy
O.G.
Nov 6, 2010

I havent seen this irl but i like it. It reminds me of my snakeskin the effect/look to me is the same. I would def buy one of these given the chance.

laura81

Jun 17, 2012
J.A.N. said:
I havent seen this irl but i like it. It reminds me of my snakeskin the effect/look to me is the same. I would def buy one of these given the chance.

I loved the Bays that I saw. I definitely think I would have went for the Lily this season, if I hadnt got the plaster pink Lily and fuchsia Effie recently. No more pink bags for me!

cheeks02

Apr 2, 2009
I just bought the Pinky Mink Alexa in the regular size. The color is beautiful- very neutral with a slight blush so I think very workable with anything in your wardrobe. A very elegant color in my opinion. But like s.o. else mentioned, it is a fur print on the leather, not like the snake on Lily. I love it!

Daisylou

Mar 9, 2012
I just bought the Pinky Mink Alexa in the regular size. The color is beautiful- very neutral with a slight blush so I think very workable with anything in your wardrobe. A very elegant color in my opinion. But like s.o. else mentioned, it is a fur print on the leather, not like the snake on Lily. I love it!

Oooh Cheeks, she sounds gorgeous, please let us see a photo :smile: