Mini Lily & Blossom for S/S 2015

chloe-babe

O.G.
May 1, 2006
I always thought the Lily was small to begin with, so was very surprised to see a Mini Lily has been released (pic is from the Mulberry Christmas 2014 preview today). Being sold as an evening bag

and The Mulberry Blossom Tote got lots of people talking today. In a lush Manderin Colour

Tassels are obviously back for next season !!! :smile:

and not sure this one screams Mulberry at all …….

and pretty colour blocking!!!

Last edited:
I remember the mini Lilys from a few seasons ago... I struggle to fit things into my regular Lily so a mini one would be impossible :biggrin:
I saw that one of the new styles is called Alice, does anyone know which one it is? Perhaps the two-tone tote?
I love the pale yellow Lily, will have to start saving for that...

I like the colour contrast between the tassel and the tote. I'm not a massive fan of tote styles but I appreciate the effort.

I find the regular Lily can be too small for an evening bag so I'm not the target for the mini version.

A mini Lily, way too small I would say.......the regular is great for a small evening bag or holidays but smaller :nogood: can't see it will sell any better than the little Kensal did

Not a fan of the blossom tote whatever the colour, too big and plain for me.. I like the fact they have gone back to a large Mulberry tree on it but strange as they moved away from this on the Effie and added a more discreet tiny Tree.

What is the 3rd bag! Looks like a cheap copy of a Cara backpack to me, definitely nothing like a Mulberry :tdown::tdown:

So that's a no, no on all three bags for me...........but I do like tassels