Mini leopard patent Alexa

Linnea

O.G.
May 3, 2008
Just a quick question, as I'd like to hear your opinions :flowers:.

I love the look of this bag, but just don't know what to wear with it (if I bought one...). Do you think it can be dressed down or would you only use it with smarter outfits? I often dress casual, so I wonder if this is the wrong bag for me. Just adore the look of it...

Many thanks!

Linnea

I love the look of this one too! I think it would look great any way. Ok, so oak is probably the easiest colour to put with jeans but I honestly think that black leopard would look great with skinny jeans. Black goes with everything and the patent print would look funky with casual wear. xx

At the moment, I am dreaming of two totally different bags: the tooled Bays in oak and then mini leopard Lexie. If this bag is still available in January, I might just take the plunge. I have simply fallen in love and I don't know how and when it happened :biggrin:.

I agree with you IWaNB that it would look amazing with skinny jeans, at least with a dark pair. I also have a terrible feeling that I will regret it later on, if I miss out on this bag. At least I would like to give it a try even if I don't know exactly what to wear with it... It was the same with the OL Lexie and now I am so happy that I followed my heart.

Ratrat is so stylish that this bag is perfect for her :smile:. I live in my jeans and cardis...

Hello, Rat came along - :biggrin: - sorry being late (?), quite mad at work atm...

It does go with really anything, from really casual to quite dressy outfit imo. I even took her to gym with track suits once :blush: The leather is really strong, no peeling or anything, in the rain or snow totally fine. I use her as my work horse but take her with me dragging around in London or busy Bicester, anywhere! I was careful to start with but absolutely no problem (touch wood).

You are very kind to call me stylish lol (if I put my face on modeling pic you will change your opinion)... ask my DD what she thinks...:greengrin:

I saw ratrat with her Lexie in person at Bicester and let me say, the Mini Leopard Patent looks even better in use than it does in photos or sitting on a display. Seeing as I have a thing about leopard, I just had to go up and give it a little stroke! it has a chameleon-like "is it black, could it be brown?" quality which makes it very versatile.

And ratrat herself is such a beautiful, elegant classy lady - so don't let her tell you any different! :noggin:

Hi Rat :biggrin:! Thanks for the valuable info. It was really good to hear your opinion and that you use yours as your workhorse. It is a bit like the Bays you once had, the one with suede and patent...? That was also a very hardwearing bag, right?

You know, I remember almost every single modelling pic that you have had on tPF and you have looked stunning in all of them!

Yeah, just leave me one as I will probably have to wait till January :lol:!

However tempting i just can't buy this bag, or any other bags that is for quite some time! But on the "nice santa" thread this alexa proved to be rather popular if Santie decided to be very generous. Hope you can get it.

Hi Rat :biggrin:! Thanks for the valuable info. It was really good to hear your opinion and that you use yours as your workhorse. It is a bit like the Bays you once had, the one with suede and patent...? That was also a very hardwearing bag, right?

You are very welcome, good luck with your decision - yes it's like black ombre Bays I used to have. I think TP has that one too (not from me, I mean). But the pattern is much small & mixed, therefore the reflection makes different colours depends on the light around you...

Since it's seasonal, it may go to sale? You never know! i'm just too impatient :P

Fab thread! I've been 'umming and aahhhing' over this bag for the last 5 weeks, I was concerned about the leather standing up to everyday use -worried about peeling etc.. But I think my minds made up now, must have one:graucho: Thank you very much indeed ratrat :hugs:

I posted a thread about this very same bag about a week ago! I fell in love with it from pics. I am quite casual and basically live in skinny jeans, cardigans and booties and think this bag will go with anything. I think it looks good with fancy outfits but it can also add a bit of edge to a casual outfit. Hope that helps!

I think this bag is fab too Linnea. I'm was very interested to read Ratrat's posts that it is holding up well to being used a lot.
Like the others I think it would work with dressed up clothes and with jeans too. Am imagining it would be great with black or grey jeans.
I think it is going in the sale so you may be lucky enough to grab one at 30% off!