Mini "lady Dior "

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Oh this is interesting. I love it. Hopefully u can find out the price for it.

2. Just got a response from Customer Service. Price is £1800 in UK. Available in Rose Poudre, and Black. The concierge shopper I use says there's white as well.

Sent from my Passport using PurseForum mobile app

3. i saw it in london sloane street. it's cute but pretty small!

4. LD with chain

Attached Files:

5. Chain isn't adjustable

Attached Files:

6. Magnetic closure

Attached Files:

7. Little zipper compartment

Attached Files:

8. LD chain vs mini LD

Attached Files:

pingko likes this.
  9. Thanks for sharing! :smile: Such a beautiful bag! Looks like it could hold much more than the actual Mini LD. Definitely on my wishlist in black. :love:

10. Thank you all! Wish I can buy it soon!

11. does anyone saw a white mini lady dior with SHW? is it out there? or am just imagining if anyone has a picture, price and where to purchase that will be wonderful

12. Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice