Mini Kelly Pricing ?

1. Hi Everyone,

I was going to visit my SA at the H boutique yesturday but I was told she is away for another 10 or so days. I originally wanted to pick up an evelyne Pm2 this weekend but now that those plans are delayed, I'm wondering if I should attempt to save up for a couple more weeks and possibly get a Kelly instead?

I don't know the prices for the mini kelly's or the 28cm - can anyone give me some ideas? Im hoping its 5000*ish* Canadian but since my SA isn't here I didn't want to wait for her to find out the prices.

Thanks so much! :yahoo:

2. ninja sue where are you? :search:

3. 28cm box sellier Kelly $6150
    28cm box retourne Kelly $5900
    28cm Barenia retourne Kelly $5600

All prices, US dollars, before tax.

Mini-Kellys, better call Ninja Sue.

4. Hi Yorelica

The Mini-Kellys (ie. 20cm and 15cm) are not actually available generally in store anymore, it is a rare occurence if you ever find one - I seem to recall that NS who has the best collection I have ever seen, adopted her glorious mini Kellys from other sources - the mothership has the most fabulous collection of mini Kellys in their boutique window (see pic below) however none of these were for sale, just display.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I understand that Hermes plans on resurrecting this popular size for general sale in the not too distant future ... can't wait, I have two of the most precious mini Kellys myself and adore them.

HTH

5. Thankyou HG, flossy!

Yes those minis are ADORABLE!!!! ahhh!!!

I thought I saw a BJ mini at the local H but Im not sure I looked smaller than the 28cm...Anyways it was gone already!

So is 25 a mini or 20/15cms are the only ones consider mini?
    Thanks for the input girls Im so new to this I know nothing! hehe

6. Flossy is correct, 20cm Kellys are not currently available - so I don't really know what the retail price would be. I'm not even sure what my 25cm chevre sellier Kelly will cost when it eventually arrives (although I do know that the price will likely have increased three times since I ordered it) but I believe it will be in the $5800 (US) range. Sorry I couldn't have been more helpful.

7. There's a mini Kelly (15 I think) currently available on eBay... black box IIRC.

8. Togo souple Kelly 25 was $4475 a couple of weeks ago in NY.
    The 25 is a great size.

9. Yes tararind! thats exactly what I was hoping for!
    Boy I hope they have one locally since I probably can't have it shipped to me from NY :sad:

10. thanks ninja for your info :smile:

hello: yes I checked it out, beautiful but no dustbag or box? Ack Im so picky I have to have those for all my bags hehe...

11. It's funny that how price of the same bag varies among stores. I saw a togo 25 cm Kelly soupple for $5050 before tax about a month ago...:wtf:

12. Is there a price difference between togo and clemence? Maybe mine is clemence, I can't tell the difference for the life of me. My SA said it was togo, but she could have been wrong. (It has a nice smell though. Does clemence smell nice too?)
    Yorelica, the 25 souple is great. It holds quite a bit too so sometimes I use it for daytime, not just for going out.

13. :yahoo: so excited. *if I can find one that size* do you have a picture of it tamarind?

14. I am picture-challenged so no, but there were other 25 souple pictures already posted by others. I think if you look in the reference library under members' items you will find at least one. Also in an old thread on 25cm Kelly (maybe about 2-3 weeks ago?) there were pictures of how much you can fit inside. Oh, also LaVan has a gorgeous prune-colored one. Look in the "Tuesdays with LaVan" thread and you'll see lots of nice pictures including one of her carrying it, beautifully dressed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice