Hi Everyone, I was going to visit my SA at the H boutique yesturday but I was told she is away for another 10 or so days. I originally wanted to pick up an evelyne Pm2 this weekend but now that those plans are delayed, I'm wondering if I should attempt to save up for a couple more weeks and possibly get a Kelly instead? I don't know the prices for the mini kelly's or the 28cm - can anyone give me some ideas? Im hoping its 5000*ish* Canadian but since my SA isn't here I didn't want to wait for her to find out the prices. Thanks so much!