Mini Kelly Picnic

msohm

O.G.
Jun 8, 2008
I didn’t see a separate topic for this and the last Kelly Picnic thread is 7 years old (for the original K35). I was hoping to consolidate info on the Mini Kelly Picnic because I’m a little obsessed with it right now.

IMG_8454.JPG

These pictures are courtesy of insta-browsing.
IMG_0526.JPGIMG_0527.JPG
IMG_0529.JPG

Pics below are from Bagaholicboy’s IG and blog (thanks to a friend).
IMG_0575.JPG
ddb1a753-c2b6-4449-af9a-c76af7aa1f88.jpg

I love this bag and am terrified at the idea of how much it will cost in USD. The amount will be staggering, no doubt.

I've been wondering the price point too! I couldn't find a price for the original Kelly Picnic from 7 years ago either. My beloved SA didn't get back to me on price and she's no longer with the company.

I've been wondering the price point too! I couldn't find a price for the original Kelly Picnic from 7 years ago either. My beloved SA didn't get back to me on price and she's no longer with the company.
It'll probably be about USD15k. Bagaholic's price is normally accurate and I have converted it for you. The Picnic series all have a premium, even at retail.

The mini picnics have finally popped up on IG, has anyone received them at their stores yet? I’ve been anticipating their release. I saw the pricing thread that it’s going to cost around £9xxx in the UK.

Reactions: Culoucou