Mini Kelly Picnic

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I didn’t see a separate topic for this and the last Kelly Picnic thread is 7 years old (for the original K35). I was hoping to consolidate info on the Mini Kelly Picnic because I’m a little obsessed with it right now.

IMG_8454.JPG

These pictures are courtesy of insta-browsing.
    IMG_0526.JPG IMG_0527.JPG
    IMG_0529.JPG

Pics below are from Bagaholicboy’s IG and blog (thanks to a friend).
    IMG_0575.JPG
    ddb1a753-c2b6-4449-af9a-c76af7aa1f88.jpg

2. I love this bag and am terrified at the idea of how much it will cost in USD. The amount will be staggering, no doubt.

3. That red one!!!!! TDF

mp4 and msohm like this.
  4. I've been wondering the price point too! I couldn't find a price for the original Kelly Picnic from 7 years ago either. My beloved SA didn't get back to me on price and she's no longer with the company.

5. It'll probably be about USD15k. Bagaholic's price is normally accurate and I have converted it for you. The Picnic series all have a premium, even at retail.

6. Thank you! It's such a work of art! I'm not even a PHW person, but this is definitely on my wishlist.

7. I’m also not much of a PHW girl but I like the look of the white version in the last pic. Not sure if I’ll ever fork over that premium price for it though. :lol:

8. I was hoping the picnic would come back. The price is STEEP though :sad:

Culoucou likes this.
  9. It's so beautiful!

Culoucou likes this.
  10. The mini picnics have finally popped up on IG, has anyone received them at their stores yet? I’ve been anticipating their release. I saw the pricing thread that it’s going to cost around £9xxx in the UK.

Culoucou likes this.
  11. It's in stores in London now.

Culoucou and Notorious Pink like this.
  12. I hope they arrive in the US soon!

13. I heard from my SA it’s about 14k usd. I guess I’m not getting one

Culoucou and periogirl28 like this.
  14. 3 arrived in NYC Madison last week but spoken for already (a customer list was established earlier this year). I was told Berenia, White, and Jaune de Naples were the colors. It also counts as a quota bag of course.

xiaoxiao, msohm, Culoucou and 3 others like this.
  15. they are very summer, very fresh