Mini Kelly or Kelly Pochette?

Shiva2009

Apr 30, 2015
Hi,
So I recently rejected a mini Kelly rose azalea with GHW I know it was hard but I thought I was very very tiny . Now I have been offered ostrich rose pourpre Kelly Pochette and another mini Kelly in rose lipsticks chèvre and kind of confused which one to pick! I already have a swift Kelly Pochette and I love the size ! I just do not want to get another pochette and regret not having a mini Kelly later! Becused I rejected 25 K two years ago due to size and then going crazy to get another one because all of sudden it did not look to small anymore when everyone else started using smaller bags!

Hi,
So I recently rejected a mini Kelly rose azalea with GHW I know it was hard but I thought I was very very tiny . Now I have been offered ostrich rose pourpre Kelly Pochette and another mini Kelly in rose lipsticks chèvre and kind of confused which one to pick! I already have a swift Kelly Pochette and I love the size ! I just do not want to get another pochette and regret not having a mini Kelly later! Becused I rejected 25 K two years ago due to size and then going crazy to get another one because all of sudden it did not look to small anymore when everyone else started using smaller bags!
I have this same question - another KP or a mini K? Let me know what you decide. :heart:

Hi,

Personally I'd go with the exotic KP. Its because I think pochette or K20 looks more special in exotic skin. HTH

Hi,
Are you definitely after a smaller bag or are you after a pink bag? Since you are unsure, could you perhaps ask for a bigger bag in a similar color? If I don’t get exactly the color and size that I want, I can’t enjoy the bag. It may be that neither works for you and you should wait. Just another viewpoint.

You mentioned you recently rejected a mini Kelly rose azalea with GHW as it was too tiny and you already have a kelly pochette that you love. I think you said it right there! Would you like to get same style bag in different color tho? Personally, I am not a pochette fan but it doesn't matter what or someone else like or dislike - you should get something that fits your lifestyle.

Last edited:
Hi,
So I recently rejected a mini Kelly rose azalea with GHW I know it was hard but I thought it was very very tiny . Now I have been offered ostrich rose pourpre Kelly Pochette and another mini Kelly in rose lipsticks chèvre and kind of confused which one to pick! I already have a swift Kelly Pochette and I love the size ! I just do not want to get another pochette and regret not having a mini Kelly later! Becuse I rejected 25 K two years ago due to size and then going crazy to get another one because all of sudden it did not look to small anymore when everyone else started using smaller bags!
Hi,
You mentioned you recently rejected a mini Kelly rose azalea with GHW as it was too tiny and you already have a kelly pochette that you love. I think you said it right there! Would you like to get same style bag in different color tho? Personally, I am not a pochette fan but it doesn't matter what or someone else like or dislike - you should get something that fits your lifestyle.

Thank you for all of your feedbacks,
I love pink , I think my point is something that looked very tiny to me before does not look as small anymore since now everyone is carrying smaller pourses! So 25 looks very fashionable now a days but two years a go look like a toy to me! I guess I will go and see them side by side and let you guys know the result
Love you all

May I ask what is the colour of the KP that you already have? I have a rose azalea KP and would not want another pink KP.

Go for the KP (but in another color if your 1st KP is pink)