Mini Kelly Mania

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Choose your favourite way to carry the mini kelly?

1. 1. Photo 1

2. 2. Photo 2

3. 3. Photo 3

4. 4. Photo 4

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. 78D108BF-24B5-4B05-B483-A86D2A773580.jpeg D5BB35F8-FDC9-4D2A-AD9F-16059FD2218A.jpeg 9C208E07-126A-4B9C-9A9D-B72E4834E9F7.jpeg FF3E56CA-4426-4BA2-82CA-1AE8BF5F6A6A.jpeg

Who loves the super small Kelly? I was on the fence but now bought it lock stock & barrel :happydance:I think... choose your favourite way to carry the mini (none of these are mine -sadly )

2. The Kelly 15 is one of my favorites of all time. Love that size!

ladysarah likes this.
  3. I love the mini Kelly to bits but practicality is the reason I’m assured I will never own one. Regardless- photo 4 is styling the heck out of it. So chic!

Mrs.Z likes this.
  4. If I ever get one I'll be carrying it crossbody I assume.

5. #6 Jun 4, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
    Mini Kelly is too small, I pass. I want a bag that I can use everyday, but I will copy the last picture if I change my mind!:heart:
    I forgot to add : I used to search for Mini Kelly, but after I had seen it in person, I changed. :smile:

carmen56 and eternallove4bag like this.
  6. I'm not actively searching for it but I have the same feeling that it is really small.

tlamdang08 likes this.
  7. Ooh last pic please! I am one of those on the fence about mini K - to commit or not to commit is the question... this debate carries on every day in my head ‍♀️

8. This bag is very cute... but totally impractical if you actually have to carry stuff!

9. I think it’s adorable on other people but it’s not for me.

10. 4 would be just about OK as a an evening bag, not particularly for me in that colour though.

I know it's croc but you can keep the bag in 1 ( I will take the Hardy ring though!!!)

11. So cute!

12. :biggrin: me too

papertiger likes this.
  13. I do not desire and cannot afford every fashion whimsy... a blessing and a curse :biggrin:

14. Is the first one really a bag? It looks smaller than the K long wallet. I do love croc though but I have a feeling the price tag that comes a long is not worth it.

keodi likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice