Mini Kelly Clutch

chanella

Aug 24, 2006
Hi All
Does anyone know the current starting price of the Mini Kelly Clutch. Pref in Australian Dollars. Thanks All

CobaltBlu

Butterfly Wrangler
O.G.
Oct 20, 2006
5000 USD in lizard.

It is a lot less in swift ?$3600?? not sure about that, sorry.

Yorelica

O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
I recall its about 4500 Canadian for a swift/evergrain JPG Kelly.
That might be close to the australian prices?

chanella

Aug 24, 2006
I just called the Sydney boutique its around A$5,500.00 but all the colours they have comes in palladium hardware not gold. I was after gold. Does anyone know how much it is in the UK and if they are readily available as I will be going to London in July.

CobaltBlu

Butterfly Wrangler
O.G.
Oct 20, 2006
Chanella, what leather/skin are you looking for?

BTW The rouge garance lizard that I continually fantasize over every dang day has ruthenium HW.

Handybags

Make It Work
O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
Chanella, what leather/skin are you looking for?

BTW The rouge garance lizard that I continually fantasize over every dang day has ruthenium HW.

Ooh - interesting CB I think gina b's lizard jpg kelly has RH too. Maybe there's a bit of a lizard/RH going on at H :graucho:

CobaltBlu

Butterfly Wrangler
O.G.
Oct 20, 2006
ITA....there was an insanely beautiful vert olive lizard one as well...ruthenium again!!!!

They are such lovely little jewels....

why oh why dont I live a kelly pouchette lifestyle???

Handybags

Make It Work
O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
yea!!! Maybe there's a little ruthenium revival going on. I love that metal there's something really sexy about it.

I carried my kelly pouchette as a day clutch this week... and I never dreamed I had that lifestyle. You didn't think you'd have a CDC either and you're rocking that CB.

So never say never.....

Moviegirl325

*heart*Rob
Jul 10, 2006
HEY LADIES!!:smile: When I got my fuschia lizard JPG kelly pochette, my SA told me that the lizards only come w/ RH, bc i had inquired about GH for my bag. HTH!!!!

H_addict

H is for HOCKEY
O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
ICE RINK
ITA....there was an insanely beautiful vert olive lizard one as well...ruthenium again!!!!

They are such lovely little jewels....

why oh why dont I live a kelly pouchette lifestyle???
Cobalt, I think any lifestyle can become a Kelly Pouchette lifestyle - mine comes with me and my kids to the movies, etc. Hey, why not?!:nuts: I figured I might as well use it!:wlae:

mrssparkles

Happy
Mar 25, 2006
I can't wait to have my very own Kelly Pouchette. I am so near and yet so far. Rouge H nilo croc but it has to be matte! Arrgh!!!!!! :hysteric: