Mini jypsiere????

Yes it true :smile: a few months back my SA was asking us if we would be interested in several styles coming out. Apparently, the store director was preparing to go to podium at the time, so they wanted to see what interest their clients had. I saw a picture of it and fell in love with the Kelly belt strap of course :smile:

Lots of exciting “mini” variations coming our way. I assume this summer we will get our mini fix.

2 other bags we had discussed in that conversation have now arrived and I purchased both recently so I feel it won’t be long before the Jypsiere is here. :smile:

Reactions: Naynaykilla
Yes it true :smile: a few months back my SA was asking us if we would be interested in several styles coming out. Apparently, the store director was preparing to go to podium at the time, so they wanted to see what interest their clients had. I saw a picture of it and fell in love with the Kelly belt strap of course :smile:

Lots of exciting “mini” variations coming our way. I assume this summer we will get our mini fix.

2 other bags we had discussed in that conversation have now arrived and I purchased both recently so I feel it won’t be long before the Jypsiere is here. :smile:
I am very excited to see it in store!

I'm all about retaining the proportions of mini bags, so if this is the mini, it'll be a pass for me.

That said, I can see it having broader appeal because it doesn't feel quite so precious. It looks like a great crossbody alternative to WtGs.
I thought of you when this thread popped up!! I actually like it more than I expected, but I’m not sure how functional it will be (enough clearance to easily get one’s hand inside the compartments etc).

Reactions: leechiyong
I thought of you when this thread popped up!! I actually like it more than I expected, but I’m not sure how functional it will be (enough clearance to easily get one’s hand inside the compartments etc).
Hehe, thanks! I do like it a lot for it not being a miniaturized version of the original, but will probably still sit this one out. It does look perfect for running errands, especially if someone wants their belongings secure.

Reactions: nicole0612
You're "Not sure if what is true", if they are coming out with these in a mini version, is that what you meant? If that is what you meant then yes, it's true :smile:
Thank you. Yes I know they are coming out as I have my name down on the list. I meant if the photo is how it will look especially with canvas strap.