Mini Indian Rose Instant Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello Everyone!

Ever since the colour Indian Rose came out in 2013, I've absooolutely fell in love with it. My original crush was on the alma bb - but as gorgeous as it was, I didn't feel it was quite my style. However, when I finally decided I would get a Zippy wallet... It was sold out in my city! Now in 2014... I finally got a piece of the Indian Rose collection!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392715597.388863.jpg

Since it was my first purchase, the LV in Toronto gives first time purchasers a "unique" experience by taking a Polaroid of you with your new purchase. However, I opted to take it with my new dream bag that I saw today the Montceau in Indian Rose!

I also knew my sales associate back when she was working at the Follie Follie at Holts and she recognized me by my email (despite only meeting her twice to buy my mom a gift a year ago). She even remembered my name! And as a surprise when I got home she left me a postcard with a personalized note in regards to my studies :smile: *super happy*

Anyways! That's it :smile: anyone with alma bb or Montceau in Indian rose?

PS: the sales associate told me there's a price increase coming march and that the current vernis collection of rose angel and black swan is the last colour collection that Marc Jacobs is overseeing at Louis Vuitton.

2. Cute! Congrats

3. Lovely! And I love the little extra's too! congrats

4. So cute and stunning color. Congrats

5. Congrats! I'm still waiting to buy that exact same one, but it's sold out still. I'm thinking it's because of Valentine's Day. Oh well enjoy it!!

6. It's adorable, congratulations, like that they did a photo of you too.

7. Very beautiful! Congrats! I love the Polaroid idea, too.

8. I really like how they personalized your whole experience. All LV stores should incorporate these small touchs to make customers feel special & unique. Congrats! I also love Rose Indian!

9. Congratulations!

10. Congrats, such a gorgeous colour and what a wonderful experience!

11. Congratulations!

12. Congrats!, beautiful =D

13. Congrats!! So cute! :smile:

14. What a lovely experience for an equally lovely piece! Congratulations on your first purchase :smile: can't wait to see more ;)

15. Oh I love it...waiting for mine to get to the distribution center now?!?!