Mini HL, Wapity, Pochette, Rift?

Feb 25, 2006
Hi everyone, I just got my first LV, a Speedy 25 and I'm in love :love: what do they put in those bags? lol

Anyway, I know this question is asked often, but I'm now wanting something small to either put inside or use on the days that I don't want to schlep everything. I am in love with the Rift, but anyone have it? Is it worth the hefty price tag for such a little bag? I also have thought about getting a Mini HL with the long shoulder strap. Does anyone know how they compare stuff-wise?

I also love the Wapity and the Pochette but being wristlets I'm not sure they are what I'm looking for. Any advice? Thanks!

I think you should go to the LV store and check out their sizes and prices, and choose the one that u think will be more usefull.

-The rift is cute but i think is too little for the the strap it comes with. It would be better if it had a little strap like the wapity.
-The mini sac I keep on it seems a kids bag. Not so cute, even it seem to be the mini speedy
-The pochette is different by the size, at least you are talking bout the little one, the one with chains. Cute but everybody has one.
-The wapity, what can I say, I own the monogram canva one and I love it, it holds a ton

anyway, if u are looking for a clutch you should look for the mini ellipse. Its so so nice and I´´ve never seen one of that before. Let us know what u got!

The pochette accessories (not the wristlet one). I know that a lot of people have one but it's so handy. I use mine all the time. It's great tossed inside a larger bag. I can fit my wallet, my cellphone, lipstick, compact, and my keys.

I would have to recommend the wapity as well, I love mine. Hiram is right though you should go to the store and check them all out for yourself, once you see them all IRL you might fall in love with one or at least be able to eliminate a couple.

I was going to buy the wapity when I went into LV last, but it didn't hold everything I needed it to, so I bought the mini pochette accessories with the cute gold chain. It is very multi-functional.

I have the mini sac and I find it very practical as a bag to use for carrying the essentials if you don't carry that much things with you. As for the pouchette, I see it everywhere too and I'm thinking of getting it myself later. :lol:

I would go with the pochette, as I think it is the most versitile, the rift just seems like only a quick errand bag, and the mini sac can be turned into one with the cross body strap, or worn by itself. And the wapity just seems too small as a clutch !

If you're not going to hold much, I'd go w/ the wapity b/c it's so darn cute. If you prefer to hold a teeny bit more, go for the pochette for functionality. It's LV, you can't go wrong w/ any of them but I like those the best.