Mini haul

Apr 1, 2014
I took advantage of some pretty good sales. Havent bought or been excited about MK in a little while. But, the sales were too good to resist and the color Admiral is such a pretty deep navy color. Actually, the perfect Navy color. And, the little travel pouches were too adorable to pass up!

One with flash and one without. Thank you for letting me share my excitement!20180208_175930.jpg 20180208_175911.jpg

I took advantage of some pretty good sales. Havent bought or been excited about MK in a little while. But, the sales were too good to resist and the color Admiral is such a pretty deep navy color. Actually, the perfect Navy color. And, the little travel pouches were too adorable to pass up!

One with flash and one without. Thank you for letting me share my excitement!View attachment 3961441 View attachment 3961442
Awesome haul![emoji2] I really wanted one of these makeup bags, but I saw them after I had already placed an order.

One with flash and one without. Thank you for letting me share my excitement!View attachment 3961441 View attachment 3961442
Love this deep blue! Enjoy!