Mini haul

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was in the NY a couple of weeks ago and I dropped by a TB store~ bought a few items for work plus the fitbit bracelet that I've been eyeing for a couple of months now. Thanks for letting me share!
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465160649.081740.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465160723.136039.jpg

2. Nice haul! Hope you got some items on sale.

3. You have nice taste! Did they give you a discount for being a visitor?

4. The bag was on sale~ :smile:

No discount but the bag was on sale~ :smile:

5. great purchases! I love the crosshatch tote but I need it a little bigger. Enjoy :smile:

6. Oh what a fun time you must've had shopping there!! Congratulations - all your items are lovely!! I've had my eye on that bag - it's soooo beautiful!! Enjoy your new goodies!! :smile:

7. Thank you both! Fell in love with the bag when I saw it in person. I've gotten compliments from my co-workers when I use it! :biggrin:

8. Ahhhh. Love the bracelet. How do you like it so far? I can't wait until TB comes out with their collection for the Alta. 😊

9. I love the bracelet but I feel like the metal hardware is a bit big for my wrist.
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465858777.872680.jpg

In other news, I've been receiving tons of compliments on my bag. :smile:
    I need to break in my caroline flats tho. Had a nasty blister at the back of my foot the 1st time I wore them.