Mini Hamilton

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can anyone tell me where I can get a mini Hamilton in a color besides black or brown? I prefer pink or purple or a fun color.. I have looked online and called quite a few MK stores. There aren't many stores to check where I live. Thank you.

2. I saw some in Macy's.

3. Thank you..I will call some Macys..online are only the darker colors.:smile:

4. Well no luck. After calling many Macys stores they all said they never carried it. But what is really frustrating is I called many Michael Kors stores as well. Most of them had no clue what I was talking about..kept referring to the small crossbody. I guess it's not meant to be..but still hoping in the next few days I can track one down.

5. If you're willing to pay a bit more, Selfridges has a "Summer Blue" one and Farfetch has a white one (not sure if that constitutes fun). I know Macy's had the green on their site for awhile and Nordstrom's had fucshia, maybe you'll get lucky and snag a return? Otherwise, there are listings on ebay if you want to go that route.

I know one of the Michael Kors stores by me said typically that bag in other colors at department stores. If I do see one, I'll let you know. I'm looking for one with shw atm for myself.

6. You're a little too late! Macy's had the mini Fuchsia hamilton on sale for $114.00! I had already purchased the red one and had a pink bag, so I didn't get it. They don't sell the mini hamilton at the MK store, they were so confused when I asked to see it. I just walked over to Nordstroms and it was there. In black and luggage only. I ordered mine from Macy's. I went into the store and asked for it. Free shipping to my house. Dig a little deeper. You'll find it.

Attached Files:

7. #7 Mar 13, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
    Just looked on Belk.com. They have it in Mandarin as well.

8. Thanks for the replies..I've never heard of any of those stores. I'm in the Midwest so I will definitely check those out...I did get the fuschia mini selma at least..:smile:)

9. Hi jal555, I recently got a mini Hamilton in red from luisviaroma online and had it shipped to UK. I also didn't want a boring colour, so when I found one, I just went for it!

10. Thank you very much..:smile:

11. I've bought it from Macys store in 4 color : red,Palm,Fuschia and Mandarin
    You have to find it in person at Macys store only because it will be sold out very quick

12. I saw a few colorful and cute ones at Nordstrom's as well! Good luck!!

13. Thank you..I have no Macys or Nordstrom where I live. I called about 20 Macys and they all said they never carried them. I haven't given up hope..I'm still searching..:smile:

14. Belk really has the red one now... I just ordered one.. I've been wanting the red one for a long time... Finally, yeah!!

15. I seen that..I may order that if no luck finding fuschia. Thank you.:smile: