Mini-grail reveal!

anez

B-& until the sales!
O.G.
Dec 9, 2007
Hi guys,

I have been trying lately to be good and avoid the H store, which has been made a lot easier by the fact that the weather is absolutely abysmal here and our authorities are not REMOTELY equipped to deal with it-- we don't have the equipment or salt supplies to clear the pavements, so once you leave your apartment complex/the mall, you are pretty much walking on a sheet of ice several inches thick! :wtf:

However, Monday was my birthday, and while I did go to the mall that day (and got an advance Christmas gift from my lovely mum as I'd already had my birthday one) I popped into town yesterday to join her for lunch and pick up some items from the jewellers that I had left in for repair about a month ago and been too snowed in to collect! While there, I could not pass up the opportunity to visit H and discuss placing an order for my next bag, and while there I spotted a design I hadn't seen in person before which I simply could not leave behind...

DSCF6260.jpg

Chanelno1 -- Thank you! I'm calling this my birthday/Christmas present to myself, lol.

Emily L -- It really is dreadful. I took the bus home and what is usually a five minute walk took me over fifteen minutes due to teeny tiny mincing steps to ensure I did not slip and fall on my backside! A minor thaw had set in so the ice was still compacted but slippery on top-- absolutely deadly!

DSCF6261.jpg

I have some jewellery (two bracelets) in this design, and this colourway was on the banned list for me for a while because my hair was blonde and it simply did not suit.

Any guesses? :graucho:

HannahSophia -- here you go!

EggPudding -- Nope, this one's a scarf:

DSCF6264.jpg

The very beautiful Astrologie in Orange/Green/White!

I thought it would be a bit too strong for me, but once I tried it on, I had to have it-- I have nothing like it in my scarf collection and the green perfectly matches a Balenciaga I have...

Some more pics:

DSCF6265.jpg

DSCF6267.jpg

DSCF6268.jpg

So in love with this design and I'd never seen one in person before this, it must have been hiding in the stock for goodness knows how long before it found its way to me! :yahoo:

Lisawhit, babycj!, amberle -- Thank you! :smile:

A few modelling photos (please excuse that I look slightly dead in them, I think this overcast weather is beginning to get to me-- I need to get some SUN! You can see the hideous giant sweater I'm wearing in an attempt to keep warm... It's not quite as bad today but earlier in the week I had every heater in the house on full blast and still had to wear sheepskin boots and a sweater at all times inside the house and even socks to bed! :wtf:)

DSCF6269.jpg

DSCF6270.jpg

DSCF6272.jpg

DSCF6278.jpg

One thing I reallyreally love about this design is that there are two pairs of identical 'tails', which is great for the way I tend to wear my scarves most. Some of my scarves have four completely different corners, which is fine, but some have corners which are NEARLY the same, and those look a little funny when worn this way, like I haven't put the right corners out...