Mini Giant Hardware spotted!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 26, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2010
    Hi All,

I'm not sure if you've seen it, but there is the most divine new hardware out.

It is the RH, but in a GOLD FINISH (sorry for shouting, I am really excited!!!!!!)

I saw it today at Culstatus, in a Maxi Twiggy Black Cross-hatch perforation. I must admit the combination is gorgeous!

Now I wish I hadn't sanded my aged-brass hardware back to get the gold (it is the same on the new Hardware, only it is not satin).

Check it out if you are in-store - I don't know if the blog has any pictures of it.

Black is the only colour I saw there, not sure if there will be more: hope Bal will issue more, and in the other styles, too.

2. I have also seen this! The LE leopard (not sure this is the name) bags with pony hair has it too! It is gorgeous, very very pretty:smile:

3. Sounds lovely. Can't wait to see this!

4. Here is a pic of one of the anniversary bags with mini gold HW:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. ^^ Thanks for the pictures, purses&pugs:smile:

6. Oooh it's so cute!

7. OMG! I'd love this on a city.... adorable! Thanks for sharing ;)

8. I bought a cross perf maxi twiggy from Cultstatus! Here's a pic courtesy of Cultstatus:

[​IMG]

They also have the cross perf in the work in truffle and bleu roi.

9. LOVE the mini gold hardware! I would really like to see them offer that as a option on their regular styles not just on the limited edition bags. That would be SO awesome if they did that for the S/S 2011 collection.

chunkylover53 Do you know if they have the cross perforation in any other styles or is it only in teh Twiggy?

10. #10 Sep 26, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2010
    ^^^ Maxi Twiggy and Work at Cultstatus presently.

I must say the Maxi Twiggy style is also a great bag: it's like the City and the new Alexander Wang Rocco (with the long strap) had a love-child: that is my next choice of style for purchasing, but with the Mini Rose Gold, in a normal leather (black, or Grenat, Automne re-issue or an Anthra) all with the super-silky, distressed, incredibly soft and smooshy texture of the 2010 to-die-for black.

That's not too much to ask for, is it??!

11. Dayyeem.... Bal really knows how to dig into my savings!

12. While you're praying to the Bal Gods please please request a re-issue of Argent maybe a GSH PT or City.....one can dream!!:P
    ....thanks for sharing about the new hard wear looks great, lets see on what styles/colour combos they offer it in!

13. Thanks! I'll try emailing them again. I tried emailig them the day they posted pics of teh cross perforation on FB but it bounced back to me. with a error message :sad: Hopefully this one will go threw.

14. I just remembered that in the http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/sooooomany-pics-of-2011-bal-615821.html thread there was a picture of bags that looked like it had mini gold hardware in it. But it was kind of hard to tell because it was a really blurry picture. I went back and checked it again and in the first post the 4th picture is teh one I'm talking about. This is pure speculation but I wonder if these are also the cross perforation bags!

15. Cute, thanks for sharing!