mini GH weight vs regular hardware

itsliz89

May 1, 2008
Hi, does anyone know the weight differences between mini GH and regular hardware bags? I purchased a previous giant hardware bag and was displeased with the heavy weight so I returned it and have a store credit. Right now I'm in talks with a rep at the Balenciaga boutique about a mini GH bag but am concerned about the weight. He just keeps telling me it's similar in weight to the regular hardware but I want numbers because I don't want to have to pay $50 to ship back the bag due to it's weight like last time. I'm having no luck finding the weight values online and it's irritating me!

I actually feel ZERO weight difference between them but I know that can't be right. Toying with a MRGH Gris Poivre City this weekend and it was super light. If you can handle the classic hw bags, then these new mini hw's are probably perfect for ya. HTH!

Hi - I didn't think there seemed to be a weight difference between the mini and RH either so you shouldn't have a problem. I haven't got the numbers either but I have just got an RGGH bag and that is HEAVY!

I have never seen weight values listed, except on shipping boxes, but that takes into account the weight of the box and any additional inside packaging (Bal box, etc.).

You should be fine with the mGH as it's MUCH lighter than regular GH.

on the discussion of the new mGH...

what does the Weekender look like with the mGH? are there 3 studs on the handle section or 2?

i'm really curious as to how it looks like