mini GH weight vs regular hardware

itsliz89

May 1, 2008
youtube.com
Hi, does anyone know the weight differences between mini GH and regular hardware bags? I purchased a previous giant hardware bag and was displeased with the heavy weight so I returned it and have a store credit. Right now I'm in talks with a rep at the Balenciaga boutique about a mini GH bag but am concerned about the weight. He just keeps telling me it's similar in weight to the regular hardware but I want numbers because I don't want to have to pay $50 to ship back the bag due to it's weight like last time. I'm having no luck finding the weight values online and it's irritating me!

REREsaurus

Leather brrraaiined.
Mar 19, 2007
noitacoL
I actually feel ZERO weight difference between them but I know that can't be right. Toying with a MRGH Gris Poivre City this weekend and it was super light. If you can handle the classic hw bags, then these new mini hw's are probably perfect for ya. HTH!

mere girl

O.G.
Aug 12, 2008
United Kingdom
Hi - I didn't think there seemed to be a weight difference between the mini and RH either so you shouldn't have a problem. I haven't got the numbers either but I have just got an RGGH bag and that is HEAVY!

pixiejenna

O.G.
Apr 5, 2009
I don't know the exact weight of the mGH but it pretty much felt like a RH city to me when I picked them up way lighter than the original GH.

roey

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
In the sunshine!
I have never seen weight values listed, except on shipping boxes, but that takes into account the weight of the box and any additional inside packaging (Bal box, etc.).

You should be fine with the mGH as it's MUCH lighter than regular GH.

prism

O.G.
Apr 18, 2006
on the discussion of the new mGH...

what does the Weekender look like with the mGH? are there 3 studs on the handle section or 2?

i'm really curious as to how it looks like