mini gaucho

Oh yeah?! Which one, the regular gaucho mini or the shoulder one? I also ordered the black shoulder mini, yesterday. I was fed up to search for a deal on ebay, despite of all the efforts ultimatechic made to help me.

BTW, thanks ultimate, you deserve the title of the tPF squad leader of gaucho's purchasers on Diabro :king:

.... and please, be indulgent with my english. I'm trying to do my best :yes:

I orderded the gaucho mini $433 - I received an e-mail telling me to call a US number even though they state there offices in Japan and I need to call during office hours, japan time?? :confused1:

Ima bit confused so I just e-mailed them with my number hope they call soon - I just want the bag :graucho:

I was holding out of ebay too but not the gaucho I wanted a saddle but I was just browsing the celebs and their Diors to top it off Ultimatechic posted a stunning pix with her gaucho.

So here we are .. Im getting so excited!!

I orderded the gaucho mini $433 - I received an e-mail telling me to call a US number even though they state there offices in Japan and I need to call during office hours, japan time?? :confused1:

Ima bit confused so I just e-mailed them with my number hope they call soon - I just want the bag :graucho:

I was holding out of ebay too but not the gaucho I wanted a saddle but I was just browsing the celebs and their Diors to top it off Ultimatechic posted a stunning pix with her gaucho.

So here we are .. Im getting so excited!!

I wonder if they tried to call you and that's why they have asked you to contact them.

It is my understanding that all items are shipped from Japan but when I made payment for mine there was a Las Vegas address and phone number provided in google checkout.

I ordered the mini yesterday, and I was called today at noon (European Central Time) from ... from where, I don't know. From Japan? Hmm, I suppose they don't work overnight, even in the fashion industry, even in Japan (!). From Vegas ? The city that never sleeps... Why not? The package is to be distpatched tomorrow, from Japan - and that's the only thing I'm sure about.

Oh yeah?! Which one, the regular gaucho mini or the shoulder one? I also ordered the black shoulder mini, yesterday. I was fed up to search for a deal on ebay, despite of all the efforts ultimatechic made to help me.

BTW, thanks ultimate, you deserve the title of the tPF squad leader of gaucho's purchasers on Diabro :king:

.... and please, be indulgent with my english. I'm trying to do my best :yes:

Off topic, but I've just re-read my post... :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: !!! All those mistakes ! Shame on me !

Please, be MORE than indulgent with my english...

Wow! I love it! I am dying to find/obsessing over the medium Gaucho in brown or dark red. I have been online for days looking for a deal/steal and am checking out DIABRO.NET so THANK YOU! my neck is crooked and tight and my eyes are exploding in pain!!!!

:heart::heart: I've just got it today !!!!!!!! :yahoo:

5x4y4d0.jpg

Thanks for your help, girls!

... and most of all, thank you ultimatechic, I owe this to you !

Thanks girls :heart:

LaMissy, I'm sure you gonna get yours pretty soon. Be patient ! ... but i hope you won't have to pay customs duties, just like I did this morning (actually I was charged a very low amount, regarding the actual value of the purse, so I was almost happy to pay :nuts:!)

desgnerqueen198, don't be disappointed. You'll find yours eventually if you keep an eye online. I'm sure girls here gonna help you ;)

how much was the tax moonballon?

how much did they declare on your customs form?

I told him to put $100

I paid €44 ($60). I told them to put $150.

It's the first time I pay duties. I think it's due to the current exchange rate which is very unfavourable to euro. Customs here tend to watch over goods coming from the dollar area. They don't bother you with clothes but if you start ordering bags or likes (I think they can scan the package to check what's inside), you're gonna be charged.

But you live in England, don't you? You won't pay anything, hopefully ;)