Mini Florentine Satchel Help with size comparisons

CatePNW

May 20, 2014
Anyone have the MINI Florentine Satchel? I know that it's more of a small bag, not miniature, but I've never seen one IRL. Would love to see your pic or mod shot and if you have a pic of it next to another bag for comparison, that would be great. I've tried searching, but have only found talk about it, no actual pics. It sounds about the size of a Coach Small Madeline, but maybe a bit smaller outside, but I think it would hold the same amount inside.

Thanks!

Anyone have the MINI Florentine Satchel? I know that it's more of a small bag, not miniature, but I've never seen one IRL. Would love to see your pic or mod shot and if you have a pic of it next to another bag for comparison, that would be great. I've tried searching, but have only found talk about it, no actual pics. It sounds about the size of a Coach Small Madeline, but maybe a bit smaller outside, but I think it would hold the same amount inside.

Thanks!

Hi.

I have a Mini Salmon. I might've posted in the Mod Thread. I can post some compare pics. What did you want to know about the size?
:smile:

Hi.

I have a Mini Salmon. I might've posted in the Mod Thread. I can post some compare pics. What did you want to know about the size?
:smile:

Well I know the measurements, but I'd just like to see it next to a bag that I'm familiar with. If your bags are handy to get to and photograph, how does it compare next to your turquoise double pocket satchel? I've got that bag so that would give me an idea of the size. Basically, I just want to make sure it's not really mini, I think the mini in the name is scaring me....LOL!

Well I know the measurements, but I'd just like to see it next to a bag that I'm familiar with. If your bags are handy to get to and photograph, how does it compare next to your turquoise double pocket satchel? I've got that bag so that would give me an idea of the size. Basically, I just want to make sure it's not really mini, I think the mini in the name is scaring me....LOL!

It's a decent-sized bag for a "mini." Wonder if the Double Pocket will tower over it. But let me try. (Sorry. Was out all day.)
Actually just took the pics and the little guy held his own. Lol. Hope these help. I have other Dooney bags too. Let me know if you want another comparison. :smile:
And taking a closer look, looks like they're equal in length and even width. But the height is where the difference is. (Just added a fifth shot - the butt shot. Lol. )
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414642008.710922.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1414642017.336882.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1414642031.295277.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1414642037.703810.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1414642229.302258.jpg

Thank you so much for all the pics, this helps a lot! I love the butt shot....LOL! It seems pretty roomy for a mini, I think this could work for me as I don't have to carry too much. Decisions, decisons!

Good. Glad they helped. The butt shots. Haha.
But I will say, I tend to carry a lot. And I used the Mini a bit and it carried enough of my crap to make me happy. And she's so darn cute. I said that would be my bag size to get the fashion colors in because she's compact and always looks good. So if you don't carry a lot, it should be enough. I had mod shots somewhere. If I have them in my phone, I'll repost later.
Decisions, decisions. Lol. I know. :smile: