Mini Flap w/ Top Handle Club!

I’m on the list for a silver and a beige but I’m starting to have a change of heart the more pictures of it I see. I wish the strap was removable and I was hoping it’s bigger than the mini flap but they’re almost the same size. I do LOVE that the leather is caviar.

I’m not a fan of the coco handle due to the stiff handle, but the proportions are right on that bag. It’s more trapezoidal and more suitable to having a top handle.

Here, it looks like they put a handle on a rectangular mini, which is a bit odd to me. I was excited about it the bag until I saw it was pretty much the same size and proportions as a rectangular mini. And then the pics I saw, it was frosty and metallic.

I a
I would consider this a 'good deal' for Chanel compared to the mini it is 'only' +$300 for a strap AND handle! lol
And I think it is a good alternative to those would miss the mini caviar. Best to buy it at its 'entry' price because we all know it'll get a price increase at some point :annoyed:

I am absolutely with you on thisbut the thin strap is bothering me now..I don’t mind handle etc all ok but why could they not leave the strap as it was with regular minis